PDA

View Full Version : White wolf anno, good/bad?

andrewnelles
05-05-2004, 09:50 PM
I am considering getting my Emag trigger frame and a few other parts annoed by white wolf. Anyone here used them before? What was your turnaround time? I just need to know if i can get my marker back by july.

Chronobreak
05-05-2004, 09:53 PM
i havent persoanly used him for anno yet....but know alot of people that are satisfied with his results and his annos always look great his turn around times can be somewhat slow thats the only downside ide ask him if it wil be back by then..

Intellimag
05-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Yeah, same with me, I know alot of people who have had him ano their guns and they're very satisfied. I met someone at my local field that said he ano'd thier gun and it looked great. And dido about the asking him. :)

SCpoloRicker
05-05-2004, 10:47 PM
No personal experience, but I have also heard good things.

Hey, three endorsements from AO is pretty solid evidence, right?

One thing I have heard, is that WWA is a small shop, so turnaround may not be instant.

1. Fast 2. Cheap 3. High Quality

Pick two...

andrewnelles
05-05-2004, 10:49 PM
I'm getting a pretty simple job, just polished red on a few parts. Hopefully wont take over 2 months? Next tourney for me is in early July, i dont wanna be stuck with out my emag frame.

mobius
05-05-2004, 10:52 PM
According to his site, it takes awhile. I'm not sure what awhile means, though. I can't attest to his anno, but I have a nickel Boomstick style Freak tip from him that looks great.

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-06-2004, 12:55 AM
well he has had my e-mag for 6 weeks, not sure how much longer its gonna take but yeah 6+ weeks minimum im thinking.

personman
05-06-2004, 05:56 AM
I cant say anything about his Anno, but he is a great communicator, atleast with me. I just sent out a Money Order for a green/silver acid wash phantom :eek:
I cant wait to get it :D

Chronobreak
05-06-2004, 09:43 AM
No personal experience, but I have also heard good things.

Hey, three endorsements from AO is pretty solid evidence, right?

One thing I have heard, is that WWA is a small shop, so turnaround may not be instant.

1. Fast 2. Cheap 3. High Quality

Pick two...

he said it best :D

Fred
05-06-2004, 10:35 AM
I'm curious too...

has anyone actually HAD him anno stuff for you? got pics?

I'd like some parts done as well, I'm also trying to get enough parts together for a Nickel plating order in the not-too-distant future...

GShoaf
05-06-2004, 12:02 PM
He's annoed some of my stuff however i don't have pics. I have seen lots of his work though. Looks good and is local to me so i can check stuff out. He does great work.

TheDuelist
05-06-2004, 12:39 PM
Speaking frompersonal experience I had him anno a matrix for me. I asked for a fade . After two months I politely inquired about how much longer it would be. The response I received was, the marker was done but a few parts looked bad so he was going to redo them. I figured cool no big deal. Well after another month I didn't hear anything. After multiple emails without response I finally get my matrix back. The fade, which I was told was finished had never been done and I was missing parts as well. He did refund $30 bucks but the time I was out my marker and the fact he lied about the whole thing wasn't worth it. All I can tell you is buyer beware. He does really good work but be careful with him.

Intellimag
05-06-2004, 03:32 PM
Lol, if you want pics of things he anno's, just goto his site!
www.whitewolfairsmithing.com

duh

coolcatpete
05-06-2004, 03:36 PM
I have heard that they are pretty decent in their works.
Pete