PDA

View Full Version : Bolt for my MiniProMag

Manuel_FZR
10-06-2001, 03:47 AM
Hi!
I need a new Bolt for my Baby, a MiniProMag. Till now I played the Venom HardNose Bolt. It was very lightwight and I was verry pleased with this Bolt, but now the bolt is damaged and there are no new Venom Bolts to buy. :o
What Bolt should I buy now?

[list=a]
Stock AGD or a Tuning Bolt? (If AGD - what one ... If tuning what tuningbolt?)
Hardnose/Foamie? (I used a hrdnose and it was very good)
Whatīs about the AGD Superbolt? When will it appear?
[/list=a]

Give me some tips, what Bolt I should buy, it would help me to finde another good one!

Thanks!

FeelTheRT
10-06-2001, 06:48 AM
WTF is a MiniPROmag??

N E ways, don't go for any aftermarket bolts. They will crap out eventually. So stick with the stock bolt. If your really iching for a different bolt, wait for the new AGD bolt to be release. AGD has already made it and tested but found some probs with it so AGD is solving the problems right now.

Manuel_FZR
10-06-2001, 08:01 AM
So, I had to wait till the new Superbolt will appear. :( and when will this be? Does anybody know this?
btw a MiniProMag is a Minimag with the Promag Valve - itīs sold in Germany as a "MiniProMag" ...

FeelTheRT
10-06-2001, 09:45 AM
pfft, another one of those usless 8-hole mod...

a_malfunction
10-06-2001, 12:38 PM
My advice to you is to get the Extended Foamie bolt from AGD. I got one and I couldnt be happier.

FeelTheRT
10-06-2001, 09:33 PM
there is no such thing as an extended foamie. You can get either the extended (which your gun depending how old, might alreayd have) or a classic bolt w/ foamie. Generally, you won't need a foamie, but if you shoot brittle paint like Hellfire or All-Star, a foamie might help. Since you have a powerfeed, i wouldn't mind the blowback.