PDA

View Full Version : Top Gun (NJ) This sunday??

udtseal
10-06-2001, 05:47 AM
I was wondering if anyone was going to Top Gun New Jersey this sunday? I have never been there and my new gun comes in today so I am looking forward to checking out some new fields. If anyone here is going to Top Gun or Pinelands Paintball let me know, i would love to meet up!

Thanks.

Tunaman
10-06-2001, 10:09 AM
Yes! I will DEFINETLY be there. Love this place!

andrew51
10-06-2001, 11:02 AM
i want to go bad-i live like an hour away-oh yea, ur sn says utdseal, are u really a SEAL or no-im just wondering.

udtseal
10-06-2001, 01:32 PM
Hey Tunaman!! I will be there tomorrow, we should meet up!! I drive a blue VW that matches the color of my new gun. Keep an eye out for me.

Andrew, im not a SEAL YET! I am training and still in college, im gonna get my 4 year degree cause I want to become a SEAL commander eventually, and a degree REALLY helps you, besides the fact that its neccessary. I plan on going in next year. :)

Tunaman
10-06-2001, 05:51 PM
Look for us in the Red S10 Blazer. I would like to try out your Emag if I could....

udtseal
10-06-2001, 05:52 PM
Cool I will look for ya! And hellz yeah you can try my gun! :)

govnamac
10-06-2001, 06:02 PM
I'm tempted. Been going to Fireball too much, and need a change. Know how much it is to get in and paint prices? Is it field paint only?

Tunaman
10-06-2001, 07:02 PM
Field paint only. Paint is PMI-Marbs-Team Colors. Always super fresh. 80.00/2000rd. case. Air pass 10.00 all day. 12.00 to get in. Bring 3 guys as a team and paint goes to 70.00. In other words...bring a hundred to have a great time.

ralicea
10-06-2001, 11:50 PM
I'll be going to Fireball... Much cheaper;) $25 including air and BYOP!!

udtseal
10-07-2001, 06:59 PM
Where is fireball???? I want to check Pinelands Paintball and Fireball out sometime. How good is Fireball on a scale of 1-10, 10 being best?

PsychoMag
10-08-2001, 10:29 AM
seal...if u are intersted in a great paintball woods field. check out USANA M.T.C. Military Training Center. They have the coolest and most realistic fields. Even better than Skirmish, and the blast of 50cal, and mortar shells is great too, since the place is an unlimited firing range as well. They must have 20 fields that are all different, yet they are al unique and realistic

ww.usanamtc.com

govnamac
10-08-2001, 11:37 AM
Fireball is about 10-15 mins past topgun. Fieldwise, I would give it a 6, because they are fairly small. I definitely think they need to improve their refs. Sometimes it takes a while between games to get them moving. And, they do get crowded on Sundays, but you can bring your own paint, which saves quite a bit of money, considering I play like 3-4 times a month. Their website is www.fireballmountain.com

ralicea
10-08-2001, 05:52 PM
govnamac...I agree with you 100%. I wish Topgun would adopt the same rules.

Dayspring
10-08-2001, 09:42 PM
I'm there if we get a bunch of people. Maybe we should do a poll and see what kind of response we get. By the numbers...

udtseal
10-09-2001, 10:09 AM
PsychoMag, I LOVE USANA!! It's the only place I have ever played, other than Picasso crappy lake. I vowed to never go to that place again like 2 years ago. But to me, USANA is a 10 of 10. I am friends with the owner, Skip! Him and my dad go way back. Oct. 21st I have an outdoor trip planned from Rowan to go to USANA. We have about 40 people coming. But, the problem with USANA is that skip dosent do walk-ons anymore cause he would get like 5 people one day and 20 the next. I would love to get a huge group of us to go there. Maybe if enough jersey people are willing we could all meet up somewhere and plan a day. What you guys think?

ralicea
10-09-2001, 05:31 PM
udtseal...where is USANA? I'm definitely interested.

govnamac
10-09-2001, 07:06 PM
I might be interested, and could probably get one or two more people. Its just a haul for me, I'm up in Union County.

ABout Topgun, how about we get a bunch of regulars and see if we could convince them to BYOP? Just a thought.

udtseal
10-10-2001, 01:02 PM
govnamac,

I uderstand what you mean about the haul, Top Gun is the same haul for me. About an hour and a half. I would definetly be interested in Top Gun again if I could bring Team Colors San Francisco or something better than what they sell there.

ralicea, USANA is in Elmer, NJ, check out www.usanamtc.com for directions. Skip said that for me he would need a minimum of 10 guys for play. And its byop or buy it there, he sells Zap and Proball i believe. Its a really great place. Very realistic, requires LOTS of skill rather than just spray. I could get 2 more guys to come to usana. I would love to get a bunch from the forums here too.