PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Job

paintballpapa
05-06-2004, 06:56 AM
i am 16 and live in central NJ, and i need a job, i would really like to get a job workin a field, but if you have another job even nonpaintball related i will do it, and i dont mind driving that far, i will have my licence in september and will be able to work durin the year, this wont just be a summer thing. and i can start workin as soon as posible. i am a hard worker and will gladly do heavy lifting to get inshape for football.
this isnt a joke, i really need a job to help pay for my brothers collage, and no one will higher me, cuz i think i waited to late to start aplying for jobs.

theraidenproject
05-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Good luck with the search, Josh. I could prob get u a job working the cafeteria or maintenance at my camp if you want.

Jack_Dubious
05-06-2004, 02:04 PM
i am 16 and live in central NJ, and i need a job, i would really like to get a job workin a field,

come out to california...weve got a lot of fields you can work. strawberries, cabbage, lettuce, broccolli...you name it. no green card required ;)

:D
JDub

thatguy68
05-06-2004, 09:21 PM
dude i have a perfect idea for you. you can make money sitting on the computer. go buy the domain name ebayb*tches.com. Once you have that you are on your way to free money. You can make a website where people will pay you to sit on the computer all day and bid for their junk. Haven't you ever been outbidded at the last second??? never again with ebay b*tches. The possibilities are endless. with such an awesome idea i suggest you start right now..... :rolleyes:

ok never mind. it sounded a lot cooler in my head :D

edman282
05-06-2004, 09:33 PM
if you have any private golf courses by you, you should definitely caddy. you can make 30-80 bucks and once you get more experienced you can get some really good cash.

allmyrocketsauce
05-20-2004, 10:27 PM
Josh i hear that fat camps need people to help out.

1stdeadeye
05-21-2004, 04:41 AM
come out to california...weve got a lot of fields you can work. strawberries, cabbage, lettuce, broccolli...you name it. no green card required ;)

JDub

Tarjeta Verde ahora!!!!

LOL! As always J Dub!!!