PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of an X-Mag Patriot Edition?

staticpike
05-06-2004, 09:15 AM
I'm new to the forum & automags in general.

In my research for a high-level marker for my collection, I got a strong desire for the now defunct X-Mag. After looking around online and locally for new ones and such, I found one that has been labeled as a limited edition run (only 7 made apparently) from one of my trusted contacts locally. The color scheme is red/white/polished silver and has been deemed as the "Patriot Edition". I haven't seen it personally yet because the distributer won't let it out of his sight without a buyer, and I don't want to buy it without knowing more about it.

Has anyone heard of these limited run guns or know where I can find a picture of it? I've found virtually no info or mention of the Patriot Edition X-Mag anywhere and thought maybe one of you might know.

Thanks!

Creative Mayhem
05-06-2004, 09:20 AM
As far as I know there is no "Patriot Edition Xmag" note the quotes....

There has been one red"white" and blue fade but nothing deemed as an official "Edition" I dont know where to find the pic, i know i saw it once. MAybe when i wae up from my coma later on today, I will use the search button and look up xmag batches. Sorry i couldn't be more help. Enjoy you "Patriot" hunt... :rolleyes:

Chronobreak
05-06-2004, 04:52 PM
welcome to ao soem people like to name ther mags, such as...tunaman has his then theres the supermags and few others i cant think of of my head just be sure what your buying the names dont amtter much

coolcatpete
05-06-2004, 05:09 PM
I think this is what you are talking about. I just did a quick search and it is done by A+ ano http://aplusanodizing.com/db_redsilbluexmag3.jpg

68_Classic
05-06-2004, 06:34 PM
that is nice

FalconGuy016
05-06-2004, 07:58 PM
I dont think anything was ever deemed Patrio Edition, mabye Tom Kaye could reply

FreakBaller12
05-06-2004, 08:03 PM
the only special editions i've heard of are the magma's and the shark in water, or shark fight one.
I didn't know there were more!

-=Squid=-
05-06-2004, 08:28 PM
and the shark in water, or shark fight one.
I didn't know there were more!
Eh? Pics?.

FreakBaller12
05-06-2004, 08:37 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=65615&stc=1

too lazy to find more, but that's cphils, or was :confused:

sneakyhacker420
05-06-2004, 08:45 PM
they did a red/white/blue fade for one of the AGD team members, but thats all i know of a 'patriot' x-mag

staticpike
05-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Perfect,

Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate the picture coolcatpete as I'm pretty sure thats theone I'll be buying. It's never been taken from the box, so once I get it, I'll post on this if there is anything special about it.

Thanks again for the replies!