05-06-2004, 09:25 AM
What do I need to do to become a certified AGD Tech ? :D

GA Devil
05-06-2004, 09:27 AM
be invited to the tech classes

Dayspring
05-06-2004, 09:50 AM
Yeah...

AGD does a 1 or 2 subject tech class at IAO every year. Last year was ULT, Trigger Adjustment & Level 10.

But to be a "Tech" you need to be invited to the super tech classes. And those don't happen often. Nor do the invitations.

Realistically, there are only a few satellite techs in the US. (If I leave anybody out, I appologize.)

Tunaman (NJ)
Potatoboy (MI)
KayleAGD (KY)
Havoc_Online (TX)
BradAGD (TX)
RobAGD (VA)
BlackVCG (OR)
Cphilip (SC) (Sorry Phil!)

And then the guys at the factory.

cphilip
05-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Yeah...

(If I leave anybody out, I appologize.)

Accepted. :D

Dayspring
05-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Sorry Unkie Phil! All fixed!

cphilip
05-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Sorry Unkie Phil! All fixed!

Cept for I think Mel and Bob Sandifer are now graduates of the official visit to Toms place school of medicine.... I think... Not certain of that. Pretty sure though. And another or two dealers went. I not certain who all did make it. I know who was invited but never heard if they did for certain. I did not return for one this last time. I think Tuna went back for his second visit with Mel though. And I think maybe Bob had a person or two out of his place went with him as he missed the one I attended. But I am not totaly certain what the menu was or this last one. I assume it was the Specialized Tech class again. Partly to get the few that did not make it last time on the same page.

Theres are subtle differences in the Techs though. Some are the normal Sattelite Techs that go to events. Like Rob, Black, Kayle, Brad etc. And lately Havoc and a few time Tater has gone. Some are like Tuna and me and go on our own (sometimes to events to help) and do things on our own and then there are Dealer/Techs that do regional personal stuff out of thier own shops and businesses. Like Bob, Rogue, Cledford and Mel etc. All of these go to this same specialized tech class though when invited. A few of those I think just now did. But its a rather informal distinction between the group. I normaly do not mention it when I deal with people. Because I do not do it as formaly as some of these guys do it.

Its like three days full time packed into two. All you do all day and most of the evening is Mags... Enlightening. Even field trips to the milling place the time I had gone. And some of the long time Techs had never been there before. So I hope this last class got to. Spectacular adventure and if you do ever get invited by all means go. Even if you have to quit your job! :D

Dayspring
05-06-2004, 02:38 PM
That requires me being invited... :(

Tunaman
05-06-2004, 04:31 PM
That requires me being invited... :(You forgot Mel you moron! Wait till I :p :D :eek: tell him how much you think of his capabilities!

Chronobreak
05-06-2004, 04:56 PM
who doesnt want to be an agd tech? just chill on the forums alot...

P8ntBallBoom
05-06-2004, 05:24 PM
I think they do more than that.....

Chronobreak
05-06-2004, 06:10 PM
sure they do :p ;) ..