PDA

View Full Version : JT nFORCER

Omicron
10-06-2001, 07:07 AM
is this mask any good? does it come with thermal lenses? what is the difference between tinted lenses and goggle skinz? where's a good placei can buy the mask for a low price?

DarkPhoenix
10-06-2001, 08:28 AM
I do not use the Nforcer myself, but a growing number of people at my field do. I have heard few complaints about the product and it has a very large coverage area. It is basically the Nvader, except it uses the Spectra goggle frame. Here is a link to the pbreview.com reviews on the Nvader: http://www.pbreview.com/496/1/0/

On paintballgear.com, the thermals cost $44.99

Deadeye
10-06-2001, 08:48 AM
www.pinksworld.com

www.countypaintball.com

tooslow
10-06-2001, 09:17 AM
To answer your questions, yes it does come with a thermal lens. As well, it will fit any of the multitude of Spectra lenses that JT makes: tinted, mirrored, etc. It is a pretty good mask for the money. You would not be making a mistake by buying one. That being said, I find the new Skul Thermal from Diablo to be a better mask for the same money. Although, the skul does not have the same selection of lenses available, just clear and mirrored.

As for question #2, a tinted lens is just that, tinted. Like sunglasses. Other than the color, tinting has no effect on your clarity of vision. Goggle Skinz are a plastic film that you stick to the front of your lense. I have never used them so I can't comment on how they may distort your vision. But it would be logical to assume that they would have a minor affect on clarity of vision.

Hope this helps.

FeelTheRT
10-06-2001, 09:41 AM
I used to have one of those. It's a great beginner-mid grade goggle system. It covers your face completly. I have an extra one that i can sell to you, if your interested, PM me.

xmetal2001
10-06-2001, 12:15 PM
I used to have one, its very big and very bulky but it works. However, i would reccomend a Spectra or Flex