PDA

View Full Version : E Mag?

Automag_DYE
05-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Hello all im looking into getting a center feed E Mag. Brand new for $800. Currently i use a 68 classic and i love it. i basically love everything about mags. i want to shoot faster tho and i want my gun to be electric. so basically im woundering if the E Mag is worth the $800 and if i should buy it. If you have an E Mag please post likes and dislikes of it and if you have worked with an E Mag post any problems or difficulties found with it. I want to find out as much as i can about the E Mag before i buy one. Thanks everyone

Chronobreak
05-06-2004, 04:54 PM
to find e-mag problems do a search i cant go linking things all day the e-mag is def a great buy assuming you know ther dsicontinued although agd wil stil repair them all in all great gun very fast and reliable

athomas
05-07-2004, 07:44 AM
The beauty of the emag like any other mag, is its simplicity and reliability. It is easy to clean and maintain. You end up playing more instead of doing repairs or tweaking to get the gun functioning properly.

I have had mine for three years now. I have never missed a single game due to a failure of any kind. This is especially important in tournaments.

rmhawk
05-07-2004, 03:35 PM
BEWARE! Once you go to the Emag, you'll never get another paintball gun. I went from a Minimag to an Emag and I will never shoot anything else (unless AGD comes out with another Electronic mag, which I here they are). The first thing I suggest is an adjustable tank. I have a Dynaflow and I crank it to 900 psi, this makes the reactivity of the valve awesome. Plus, no shoot down. My emag is consistent as hell. I love it. Of course, you will want to go all ULE once you get your Emag. I like my Emag so much i decided against the Xmag. The Xmag has the looks I'll give it that, but they shoot the same in my opinion. GET IT!

carry on....

Tunaman
05-07-2004, 06:46 PM
make sure you are getting a ULE gripframe and not the old style humpback frame. ;)