PDA

View Full Version : can I get an Xmag from AGD Europe?

kauai_paintball
05-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Hello, I found the website for AGD europe, and they stil sell Xmags. i was wondering If It is possible to purchase one from them and have them ship it to the USA. Is there any differences between the us and europe version? can I get it serviced in the US or do I have to ship to europe again? Is anyone in europe willing to help me get it over here? dose it cost more to buy one in europe? (othr than the outrageous international shipping fees).
Pls help, I found the site and It gave me a ray of hope, I thought I would never have the chance to see an Xmag in person.

Thermus
05-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Did you try forums and Ebay...?

kauai_paintball
05-06-2004, 06:08 PM
I dont have money right now, I mean like in december or next year, I would really rather have a new Xmag, if i cant then I will buy a DM4 I guess...e

Muzikman
05-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Well, I do not know this for sure, but seeing as the one reason they stopped making the Xmag was because AGD Europe has bigger things on their plate. This tell me that they will not be making any more Xmag bodies to be sold in US or Europe. I'd say that in December you would still have the ability to pick one up that is used or lightly used, but to pick up a brand new one anywhere, probably now.

Joni
05-07-2004, 02:49 AM
I think AGDE said something about the possibily to manufacture x-mags, since they have the machines for it still. I'm not sure though. A guy I know wants an X-mag, but can't get hold of AGDE...they refuse to answer e-mails =(

Hellaspaint
05-07-2004, 05:23 AM
Jackie Sosta told me that they will continue to produce XMags in low rates because they have a big investment with CNC machines.
And yes Joni you are right... they are not answering the mails.... they are not answering phone calls.....
May be they are too busily with the opening of NPSEurope!!!!
I ordered two Xmags before 10 days and nobody answer me!!!!!

OmniM
05-07-2004, 04:09 PM
AGDE piss me *** bigtime!

They dont care bout us future Mag owners a bit!.... its sad...