PDA

View Full Version : need help fast plzzzzz...

Big_Chops
05-06-2004, 09:00 PM
ok well i have my friends emag and for some reason its not shooting all the time. it will fire every like 6 or more shots. he said that battery is charged and he didn't mess with the gun( which for some reason i don't believe) i tried adjusting the trigger and that wasn't it. any thing you wanna know that the guns doesn;t do jsut ask. thanks for your time

PRPB
05-06-2004, 09:33 PM
Worth a try.

I had that problem and I couldn’t figure it out at all. Then one day I realized that it was my finger pushing in my safety, casuing it not to fire. The only reason that happened was cause my safety was lose. So just check that hopfully that is it.

I know longer have that problem cause I just realized that my safety was fixed. I'm assuming I have BlackVCG to thank for that.

Big_Chops
05-06-2004, 09:43 PM
its not the saftey. i think it has to do with the noid. i tried to search and and rechecking the length of the plunger right now

minimagjim
05-06-2004, 09:48 PM
check the tank!!!!

some tanks arent outputing at what they should be, perhaps if its a screwin preset it may say preset to 800 or wahtever but in reality be lower,

or if its an adjustable try setting pressure higher, maybe the recharge on the tank isnt fast enoguh to deliver more than a couple shots

so try another tank on the gun, to see if its the tank, other wise dont know!

Big_Chops
05-06-2004, 10:06 PM
ok will do. jsut checked the length of the plunger sear rod and on/off pin. they are all in the right place.