PDA

View Full Version : 3 questions about ugrades and mods

PaintBallForLiFe
05-06-2004, 10:04 PM
I have a minimag with benchmark 2x trigger, frame, lvl 10, full freak, dead on bullet drop, dead on gas through grip and i was wonder for the trigger frame is there any mods for making it light and faster besides the ule trigger pull kit, and will adjusting the sear lighten the trigger pull or do nothing at all. and my final question which is better the X-valve or Retro-Valve or are they the same.

Thanks
Jason

jesseyo13
05-06-2004, 10:09 PM
THe ult is as light as your going to go on a mag. Never adjust the sear. It will throw overything outa whack. The retro is almost the exact same thing as the x valve, the only difference is that the retro wont execpt the ult. Good luck.

Bad_Dog
05-08-2004, 12:34 AM
the only difference is that the retro wont execpt the ult.

*cough* WRONG! *cough* :)

The old style R/T's cant accept the ULT (they only have one o-ring in the bottom of the on/off hole), the newer R/T's with the 2 o-ring setup work just as well as any other AGD valve. The x valve is just an all aluminum R/T valve with a lvl10 automatically installed... so really the only difference is weight (aluminum vs stainless steel)...and of course the lvl10, but that can be purchased individually for about $70 if you wish to go R/T but not X...