PDA

View Full Version : Buying X-Mag from AGD Europe

Battle Popez0r
05-07-2004, 09:35 AM
I was thinking of buying an X-Mag from AGD Europe but dont know if its a good idea. For one, I think they use a different voltage/amperage over there and since I dont know what we use for the X-mag over here an aftermarket option from radio shack may not be an option (assuming that the battery will even work at all over here). Also Im not sure that if I ever would have to send I back for repairs or software updates If I would have to ship it all the way to the uk. It would be convenient to be able to send it to illinois since i live in milwaukee WI.
Also if theres anything else I should think about Please post it thx

govnamac
05-07-2004, 10:51 AM
I was thinking of buying an X-Mag from AGD Europe but dont know if its a good idea. For one, I think they use a different voltage/amperage over there and since I dont know what we use for the X-mag over here an aftermarket option from radio shack may not be an option (assuming that the battery will even work at all over here). Also Im not sure that if I ever would have to send I back for repairs or software updates If I would have to ship it all the way to the uk. It would be convenient to be able to send it to illinois since i live in milwaukee WI.
Also if theres anything else I should think about Please post it thx

You can't buy one there.
1) They don't ship here
2) They decided to stop making the bodies when they got a big contract from National. Thus, they are discontinued.

Battle Popez0r
05-07-2004, 11:10 AM
oh ...... had know idea
question: why are they still on the site?
I almost completed the transaction before coming here...

durtysoufcraka
05-07-2004, 02:37 PM
so you're saying that there is no hope of buying a new X-mag body...even from europe?...dammit...just my luck. what a kick in the pants. i want a new body...someone please tell me where i can get a new x-mag body or at least tell my my body is fine and i dont need to change it. i need reassurance my body doesnt feel beautiful and i dont feel like my body is beautiful...PLEASE HOLY CRAP!!! someone tell me im beautiful before i explode...and then tell me where i can get a new x-mag body.
-durty

Dayspring
05-07-2004, 02:46 PM
No more caffiene for you.

Decaf...

Bulldog
05-07-2004, 02:51 PM
so you're saying that there is no hope of buying a new X-mag body...even from europe?...dammit...just my luck. what a kick in the pants. i want a new body...someone please tell me where i can get a new x-mag body or at least tell my my body is fine and i dont need to change it. i need reassurance my body doesnt feel beautiful and i dont feel like my body is beautiful...PLEASE HOLY CRAP!!! someone tell me im beautiful before i explode...and then tell me where i can get a new x-mag body.
-durty

lol, just get a Karta, they look the same if not better (I know it's just opinion), I own an x, and I've seen a few of the Karta's in person. They look great. Or try out one of Rogues upcoming scooped Ule bodies, that's what I'm doing.

durtysoufcraka
05-07-2004, 07:21 PM
but w/the X you dont have a rail. and it puts the batter pack infront of the body b/c the body stops pre pack...and you can change breeches...what if i want to change. then im in trouble. oh yeah and htey dont make warp kartas...shame really.
-durty

riooso
05-08-2004, 12:29 AM
If you fly to England you can buy. I think you have to pay the value added tax then get it back when you get to US.

Rio Oso