PDA

View Full Version : Will AGD make a Emag Grip Frame for automags

BunkerKing_2001
05-07-2004, 02:37 PM
I was woundering if AGD will make a Egrip frame for the automag RT pro? I was thinking like a simple bolt on assembly for the automag. It would be same as the Emag but just the grip frame and have a 9volt battery instead of a battery back like the Emags. Is there any way to add like a solidnoid to a AGD Blade Frame? I was hoping it be like Deadlywinds idea of the hair trigger but have a solidnoid and a 9volt battery built into it, and if the battery dies on u during a game u can switch it to the mechanical trigger but have deadlywinds idea of having a mechanical trigger than that be the greatest idea having deadlywinds hair trigger w/ the electronic benefit:) Well this is just an idea. Thanks

Koosh
05-07-2004, 02:40 PM
Ummm.... Thats EXACTLY what the Emag is... Its just a gripframe for an RT style valve...

tyrion2323
05-07-2004, 02:41 PM
You won't be able to incorporate BOTH electronics and Pneumatics into one grip frame. It's either/or.

AGD has already spoken about this. They are not going to pursue an e-frame until the crap with SP blows over...

BunkerKing_2001
05-07-2004, 02:46 PM
oh ok so the best bet is to wait until Deadlywind hair trigger comes out? I think once it gets approved from agd everyone will be buying this frame since it doesnt use electronics and all. I cant wait for the deadlywind hair trigger comes out. I know will take time for it to get approved but its worth the wait. I hope that AGD will make somthing similar as deadlywind trigger.