PDA

View Full Version : Very interisting feedback on a Smart Parts Reg

1ofkind
05-07-2004, 04:16 PM
Read other peoples feedback, one is a bit goofy. And theres even more to see, wait until yiu read about the strict guide lines about feedback. We'll here it is, and note this is on a smart parts impulse reg :

Date Posted: 4/26/2004 9:40:32 AM
Reviewed by: Steve H.
Rating:
"great reg for the impulse"

Date Posted: 2/17/2004 9:15:02 AM
Reviewed by: Victoria H.
Rating:
"This Dye Jacket is very comfterable and styilish at the same time, while keeping u warm it looks COOL!!!"

Date Posted: 2/4/2004 12:07:09 PM
Reviewed by: Paul W.
Rating:
"The Max-flo is a very good reg, performance wise. But there were some quality issues with mine. I had to replace an oring that wouldn't seal and a poppet seat that wouldn't hold together, but all of those were 100% free, which was good."

Date Posted: 1/13/2003 1:55:02 PM
Reviewed by: Eric E.
Rating:
"Great regulator. It would be great if they could/would make it shorter though. It's a fairly large regulator."

I just saw that and thought it was sad enough tto post, under all the feedback theres a link tab tittled "How is this Rating Determined?"

WARPED1
05-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Is there a point? Or arte you just looking for trouble by mentioning SP?

Thermus
05-08-2004, 09:58 AM
I'm not sure I understand...

Rynoboy06
05-08-2004, 09:59 AM
Read the second review from the top.

WARPED1
05-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Read the second review from the top.
Yeah? Or do you mean the first one about the DYE jacket?

GT
05-08-2004, 11:29 AM
I assume this is from pbr? What kind of reviews did you expect from a preteen audience that cant speek w/o using words such as "gat" and "agg" to describe thier rigs?

Hell when I go to the local field and before I even see anyones gun I can tell you, estimate, what kind of gun they are shooting AND how long they will sit in the staging area trying to fix it. All to look cool.

WARPED1
05-08-2004, 03:38 PM
"Date Posted: 2/17/2004 9:15:02 AM
Reviewed by: Victoria H.
Rating:
"This Dye Jacket is very comfterable and styilish at the same time, while keeping u warm it looks COOL!!!" "
This one? So, the gal hit the wrong button!

evan123
05-08-2004, 03:49 PM
I assume this is from pbr? What kind of reviews did you expect from a preteen audience that cant speek w/o using words such as "gat" and "agg" to describe thier rigs?

Hell when I go to the local field and before I even see anyones gun I can tell you, estimate, what kind of gun they are shooting AND how long they will sit in the staging area trying to fix it. All to look cool.

Your getting the two mixed up here
PBN= Teens who use the words gat and agg to describe their guns
PBR= Spyder owners who can't stop loving and upgrading their spyders and a few people in there with different guns. The reviews are mostly all newbie written like i said before with the exception for a few.

Thermus
05-08-2004, 04:04 PM
Looks to be from the actionvillage review page.