PDA

View Full Version : Gun PIMP's new toy!

imstoiched!
05-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Yes you read right. I am NOT a gun whore-I'm a gun PIMP. Just ask the 5-6 guys that have borrowed one of my guns to play for a day or used as a backup when theirs didn't work. This gun PIMP just got this barely used 2003 Viking-fully WAS'd.

Gun PIMP says "Take a look at my newest breech :) "

That makes it 6 in my harem and I just started playing last year. O-boy!

Halliday
05-08-2004, 07:03 AM
Nice. One of the few Viking's I've seen that I like.

RRfireblade
05-08-2004, 07:16 AM
Yes you read right. I am NOT a gun whore-I'm a gun PIMP.

How much to use it for an hour? And what can I do with it while I have it? :D

dwab3000
05-08-2004, 08:04 AM
wow...only 1 year and you got a viking...WTF...i played for a year with a crappy tippy 68....

lucky monkey...

Korrosion
05-08-2004, 08:46 AM
Where did that trigger come from? I like the look of it.

imstoiched!
05-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Halliday, thanks for the compliment!

RRfireblade, PM me for rates...and you have to use a goggle system for protection. :p

dwab3000, an old dude hit me with his brand new Cadillac CTS (dealer plates on it). Long story short, His insurance sent me a check for $1200. Go State Farm!

Korrosion, Trigger is by Froth. Search on the AKA forums of pbnation.com

jayloo
05-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Man, I still want a viking :o

The Action Figure
05-08-2004, 09:41 AM
dude ive been plaing for 6yrs and shooting fo 8yrs and I have a 2 year old bushmaster, nice gun tho I dont like the trigger though

barberjohn
05-08-2004, 02:05 PM
man, that reminds me of my old viking :( *goes in the corner and cries*.
nice gun man!

sitting_duck
05-08-2004, 03:45 PM
man, that reminds me of my old viking :( *goes in the corner and cries*.
nice gun man!

what happened to your viking?

SpecialBlend2786
05-08-2004, 07:29 PM
dwab3000, an old dude hit me with his brand new Cadillac CTS (dealer plates on it). Long story short, His insurance sent me a check for $1200. Go State Farm!

hahaha wow, do share!

Nice marker btw, not too bad for one year. I'm going on 4 and still occasionally use my m98 or my Minimag :)

hobbesTZ
05-08-2004, 09:48 PM
:eek:

That's the same milling that an excalibur I saw in PB2X had...

I thought that was the sweetest marker ever...

Your's get's to be 2nd sweetest because it's black and doesn't have any well placed evil stickers.

imstoiched!
05-08-2004, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the compliments.

Old man about 70 tries to make a right turn. Only thing was, I was already in that lane. Ins. co. calls it "established". He claims he did not see me and was very insistent that we let our insurance companies deal with it and not to wait for the police to file a report. RED FLAG!!!

Well, when the police do arrive they were not able to determine who was at fault. We exchange info anyway and the minute I get back to work, I file an accident report with my ins. co. along with the other guy's. A week later, I get a call from my ins. co. that HE was making aclaim against my insurance. That's what I get for trying to be nice! Both ins. co. takes recorded statements from both of us. He said I was trying to pass on a shoulder. They go to the accident site and NO shoulder-just a guardrail. :rolleyes:

I should call him one day and rub it in. Insurance fraud is a crime and send him a copy of what HIS monthly premiums bought me! nya nya

TeamNausea
05-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Naw if you do that then he may fall out dead with a heart attack. Cant blame murder on a guardrail lol

SpecialBlend2786
05-09-2004, 12:29 AM
He said I was trying to pass on a shoulder. They go to the accident site and NO shoulder-just a guardrail. :rolleyes:

I should call him one day and rub it in. Insurance fraud is a crime and send him a copy of what HIS monthly premiums bought me! nya nya

hahahahahahha that's beautiful! Congrats on the new found cash :D
What are the other 5?

imstoiched!
05-09-2004, 08:21 AM
I was taught growing up to respect my elders but geeesh!

In the order I acquired 'em:

A Spyder Extra no one knew about (I returned it cause 3 other people bought the same gun)
Mockal Focus (and got this Spyder clone)
MiniMag (Now a ULE with a Hyperframe)
2K1 Classic Timmy (For sale in the Classifieds)
2K1 FreeFlow Millenium
Now the Viking

I got to shot a really nice B2k this Sat. Somebody stop me! Lock in in a room!...he he

sitting_duck
05-09-2004, 11:38 AM
I was taught growing up to respect my elders but geeesh!

In the order I acquired 'em:

A Spyder Extra no one knew about (I returned it cause 3 other people bought the same gun)
Mockal Focus (and got this Spyder clone)
MiniMag (Now a ULE with a Hyperframe)
2K1 Classic Timmy (For sale in the Classifieds)
2K1 FreeFlow Millenium
Now the Viking

I got to shot a really nice B2k this Sat. Somebody stop me! Lock in in a room!...he he

it sounds like you need therapy. maybe if we go together we can get a group rate! since i started playing in november i have owned

1. e-99 (sold)
2. worrbladed outkast with every upgrade imaginable (sold)
3. outkast (slightly upgraded)
4. dye matix lcd (should get by end of the week, already have upgrades waiting on it :))
5. 04 loaded viking (should get by the end of the month)

but i'm pretty sure after i get the matrix and the viking i'll stop for a while. i'll probably pick up a ULE from tuna, but after that i'll be done........i hope.

dyst0pia
05-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Beautiful viking!

I have been paintballing for around 6 months now and have already owned:

1.) minimag, black pf body, dye ultralite (sold)
2.) green/black acid wash excalibur (sold)
3.) green 2k3 eblade, all shocktech (sold)
4.) black tunamag, ule, x, intelli (current gun)

I sorta miss the excal...if it hadn't been so big/heavy...

spadge67
05-09-2004, 08:49 PM
nice, i'm impressed. bet its pretty nice...

imstoiched!
05-09-2004, 10:32 PM
sitting_duck and dyst0pia, You...2... are...sick...puppies!. You need help. Let's all hold hands in a circle and say it with me "No more new guns"

I wanna know how that Excal shot compared to the 'cocker. Did you notice any lesss recoil?

gc82000
05-09-2004, 11:00 PM
OK every one say good bye to my girlfriend becuase now I need to handle my money, orgive it you guys in exchenge for some tight guns.

dyst0pia
05-10-2004, 06:59 AM
imstoiched - It seemed to me like the excal had less recoil. But, I think part of it was because the excal trigger is easier to rip on. The cocker trigger has a degree of stiffness to it so it seemed like i had to put more effort behind it than I did with the excal. Overall I liked the feel of the excal more than the cocker. The excal was just too big and heavy for a front player. But, I would still highly recommend AKA markers, especially since their factory is only 25 minutes away for me...hehe...