PDA

View Full Version : eVil Jersy - question

vf-xx
05-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Well I just bought my first jersey ever - used - and just had some question. Mainly is there anything special about these jerseys and is there any way to take off lettering from a jersey?

Its a blue/silver jersey and aside from the eVil logo there are the following logos: Crossfire paintball, PMI south central, Paintball Mid-cities Combat Zone, RPS, Works, Odyssey, Jak Gear, and a unlabeled biohazard symbol. Also the name across the back says "Rollerz"

I like the jersey well enough, but it feels kinda wierd sporting someone else's sponsors and name...

vf-xx
05-08-2004, 05:06 PM
23 views and no replys?

CodeMA
05-08-2004, 07:22 PM
is it stickyed, or is it silk screened?

You should be able to get it removed, though Im not positive... call a Tshirt shop or sports store?

Crazy
05-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Depends who did the logos. Our evil jerseys are straight from PMI who had them made from CSG. They are made using the dye sublimation which in turn would make it impossible to take the logos/names off.

rifleman wi
05-08-2004, 11:47 PM
lol well u know what you can do... you can go to the local feilds and be like " yea thats right silly noobs.. im sponcered... they will worship you... its kinda funny... i have some little kids pick me cuz of my gun.. im like its a mag... its slow.... then if they dont pick me.. i rip on it before the game.. just to scare them.. i love it :D

TeamNausea
05-09-2004, 12:09 AM
I think you may impress them more if you spell sponsor right. :D ;)

rifleman wi
05-09-2004, 12:12 AM
sorry dude.. its late.. im tired..... and i didnt mean it as i do that.. its just funny how some noobs act.. and yes i know i was that way to.. there was a guy at my feild when i first starter with an X mag.. i thought it wa sthe coolest, fastest gun..wow i was a dork too..

TeamNausea
05-09-2004, 12:15 AM
Ill let this be my last post to avoid clutter but some times i still am like that...(noob of 8 months so i guess im a 1/2 noob)

SpecialBlend2786
05-09-2004, 12:20 AM
Hey TeamNausea, you spelled "ever" wrong in your sig:)
jk

But anyway, I'd keep the logos on, but try to figure out a way to remove the name across the back. I don't think you want to be called "Rollerz".... at least I hope not.