05-08-2004, 08:02 PM
just bought my new bushy and I have a few questions
1. how hard will it be to put a chaos board in it
2.do I need the chip and the board
3.are there any other opgrades I should get
4.what do you think

dave_p
05-08-2004, 08:41 PM
if its the older board with the dipswitches you can get just the chip. if its the 9300 board(you can tell cuz the board is in the grip and it has 9300 written on the board) you need a whole board. tantrum or vapor or zenitram should have what you want. go to www.icd-owners.com and learn more than you you probably want to know.

Chronobreak
05-08-2004, 08:48 PM
i wouldnt do much def a new barrel and a new valve if u want nothing other than that and a fast hopper

SpecialBlend2786
05-08-2004, 08:51 PM
look into vaporizing the internals :)

The Action Figure
05-08-2004, 08:53 PM
thanks it has a brand ne shocktech valve in it, I think it is shocktech

barberjohn
05-08-2004, 09:01 PM
new reg definately should be on the top of your list. look into the sidewinder or some reg along those lines. then probably a new barrel, THEN you should look at the chaos chips. oh, and you will need a faster hopper, but im pretty sure you already have one of those. im guessing you are going down to alamo tomorrow to show that bad boy off, hope it does well for you!

The Action Figure
05-08-2004, 09:06 PM
possibly are you going, I dont have the gun yet btw im gettin it next week

Lee
05-09-2004, 06:32 AM
my buddy just got a used bushy that looks exactly like that one!

bad news is: he has shootdown issues. chaos chip works for him with no problems. i can't remember which dip switch he said you need to have off. pm me and i'll get back to you with that info if you want.

you may want to think about changing the reg and asa out if you have shootdown due to the rof with the chaos chip.
consider a vapor bolt and a rock.

tony3
05-09-2004, 07:04 AM
I would say lose the drop, but that tanks freakin' huge! :D

Timmee
05-09-2004, 07:45 AM
Is that a MacDev Gladiator reg on there? If so, I'd say use that (if not, I'd also like to recommend the Sidewinder or Stabilizer). I've heard they're excellent regs, as long as you keep them cleaned and lubed. As far as the shootdown goes, make sure your ram is lubed correctly, and make sure it has a spring in it to push the ram forward when no air is present (I was told that this is how ICD combatted the FSDO in the original BM2Ks). You have the old style grip frame, which means you should have the older style board, and will need the chip, not a whole new board (I recommend the semi only chip, as it has a larger selection of dwell settings than the multi-mode chip). It's also a pretty simple installation (pull out the old chip, carefully put in the new chip, store the old chip somewhere safe in case you ever need it). The stock barrel will work fine as long as you have a decent paint/barrel match.

Make sure you set the regs properly for good consisntency and gas consumption. Make sure you go to http://www.obdo.net and http://www.icd-owners.com for some good info, and the PBNation ICD forum isn't too bad, either.

dwab3000
05-09-2004, 01:38 PM
well before you buy another bolt, wait...
Off The Break ( offthebreak.com ) is comin out wih a bolt that comforms to the ball
next, look into a good barrel kit, i recommend the poison arrow ( smootherthanglass.com ) if thats too high i recommend a freak or dye back with a stiffi front.

a new valve is also a good idea...i dont have a good idea for a valve, but i like the shocktech one,

also if its your prefrence look into a 15* asa...and a mirco rock...also a new reg all together....

if you want to lighten it up look into customs to mill extra off, you can do it yurself, but its not worth it...

if you have anymore questions, just shoot me a pm

The Action Figure
05-09-2004, 03:03 PM
yeah the tank is a 114ci tank, came with the gun. Ill get yall more info when the gun comes