PDA

View Full Version : ...ANOTHER MEANING TO "AGG"...

RenagadeOfFunk
05-08-2004, 09:47 PM
here is my little thread...i just think its really stupid...
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=5317022#post5317022

JonDaAzn
05-08-2004, 09:49 PM
AGG= A Gay Guy, nothing more, its used in paintball to describe all those posers that copy us Cali ballers :cool:

RenagadeOfFunk
05-08-2004, 09:52 PM
chicago balls better :)...

tony3
05-08-2004, 09:58 PM
^^^^The kid knows what he's talking about!

RenagadeOfFunk
05-08-2004, 10:11 PM
^^^so does he...

NukeGoose
05-08-2004, 10:47 PM
AGG is a person that flames everyone in the rec forum for using full auto...

and then asks everyone in the Timmy forums where to get the 187 mod.

-=Squid=-
05-08-2004, 10:50 PM
We all know us arkansas tourney players ball the best... ahh, im sad now.. :(

personman
05-08-2004, 10:52 PM
Um..
Why did you start that thread?
Why did you start this thread?
Are you trying to pick a fight?

tony3
05-08-2004, 11:07 PM
It's funny how the agg 101 thread was suppose to be a joke...

RenagadeOfFunk
05-08-2004, 11:11 PM
when initials don't match up with what something means...and everyone uses it...it pisses me off how people now a days think annoying things are funny...but the are not...they are just annoying...

Jackel411
05-08-2004, 11:50 PM
See now me being an East Coast metal head..... "Agg" is genrally a slang term us hard core fans use as short for " Aggro " or Agresive

I.E.

Agg Rock..... " Motograder "

SpecialBlend2786
05-09-2004, 12:42 AM
hahahahahaha I havn't been on PBN in awhile, it cracks me up!

"how bout we delete your SP gun first ooooooooo burned you mother ****er"

"so what my friend is saying is Its not the gun its the player and ya also have to look good doing it too"
"...who said we were friends?"
hahaha

Curly
05-09-2004, 12:59 AM
This is a really pointless thread. Im tired of every thread on here complaining about pbn this, pbn that... Who cares, this forum is a certain way, pbn is another. There is no reason to mesh the two together or for you to let us know whats going on over at pbn. Those of us who care will already know. The agg thing is so worn out its not even funny. There are people who like it and those who dont. We dont need you to link us to your pbn thread that tells us your opinion, especially when its a completely unoriginal one.

There is nothing good that can come from this, the only result would be flaming. I think it would be best if a moderator closed this thread. The issue is dead, we all know who likes it and who doesn't. Lets not beat a dead horse.

-Curly

shivors
05-09-2004, 01:10 AM
Always though it meant spreading lame-o threads through multiple forums.

:rolleyes:

Crazy
05-09-2004, 01:12 AM
curly is hot

zacbot
05-09-2004, 07:44 AM
im kinda new to these paintball forums..is pbnation always..so..violent?..heh..i had joy reading that

dave_p
05-09-2004, 09:09 AM
please dont drag that crap over here.

as much as i hate to say it nothing would please me more if they opened some adult fields, 18 and over. unfortunately this industry is driven by young weiners and it would never work.

zacbot
05-09-2004, 11:19 AM
..man..that aint cool..

GT
05-09-2004, 12:15 PM
nothing would please me more if they opened some adult fields, 18 and over.

Hell yea!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is where private field industry will get started. You would be surprised just how much the industry would change if there was an 18 and up field in Houston. I am getting so sick of the halfassed attempt at some of the local fields when they try to run a business. If you don’t have the capitol to start it up do the industry and favor and don’t open a field.

I swear once I make a few more bucks in the next 5-10 years, me and a bud, are going to open our own private field. All we need is one hyperball field. Open it one weekend a month for private games with friends and family in the Houston area

The great irony in paintball is that the fields are what attract new players. Fields are the "poorest" component of paintball. They get screwed by their clients, distributors, and manufactures. The greatest problem is half baked fields. They attract loser kids and rednecks, problem is we can’t ever get rid of these folks from paintball (i.e. squid ;)). Imagine if you will some of the idiots at your local interacting with true professionals, dr. and lawyers, and the impact some of these morons have in our sport......

Sad thing is I don’t want to bring guys from work out to play and publicly place myself at the same level as some of the idiots I see out at the field.

We can start a whole thread on what I see as hindering paintball, but I have a stats final tomorrow ......

AGDlover
05-09-2004, 02:01 PM
hahahahahaha I havn't been on PBN in awhile, it cracks me up!

"how bout we delete your SP gun first ooooooooo burned you mother ****er"

lol that was me

coolcatpete
05-09-2004, 02:18 PM
East coast represent
Pete