PDA

View Full Version : How About Some Matrix Shooters For OG div at IAO this year?

magman007
05-08-2004, 10:31 PM
Well, as most of you know, im an AFTICA member, one of the origionals, and we were going to play at the IAO this year, well it appears that the aftica guys will be only doing the Owners Group Division this year, which counts me out, since i will be shooting a Dm4 by that time.

So i ask you this, are there any matrix shooters here on ao, that would like to get to gether, and probabally represent matrixowner.com (with the owners consent of course) and play together at the IAO?

I would really rather play with my ao breatheren, then some other team.

This is only my last effort, ive contacted Mango and Newt about their team, but i have not recieved a response yet, and im not even sure what division they are playing etc.

If their roster is full, or they are playing the OG as well, then, i would love to play side by side with my fellow aoers shooting some trix's. I personally do not want to be the captain, nor deal with all that needs to be dealt with, but if you are serriously interested, then please let me know. I would really like to do this. Thanks guys, please respond here

ntn4502
05-09-2004, 01:49 AM
Its great when Im that last one to know of our teams agenda :rolleyes:

Muzikman
05-09-2004, 01:54 AM
ntn: the OG will be fun...I think it's a good move...I just hope 007 can get a Matrix team together.

No sKiLLz
05-09-2004, 04:25 AM
What expenses would a matrixowner incur?

afrankart
05-09-2004, 05:14 AM
I might be up for it.

edweird
05-09-2004, 07:05 AM
see bill what you need to do is establish a "Gun Whore "Owner"(aka trader) Group"

To prove your membership you have to have 4 sets of receipts subsequent sales of 4 diffrent $1,150 + guns in a span no greater than the last 4 months..

/zing!

Or you could just borrow one of our mags and play with aftica again... sheesh :P

Muzikman
05-09-2004, 09:51 AM
I think he needs to play with a Matrix OG so that he can show you AFTICA bums up;)

Besides...the more OGs we can get the more fun it will be.

xXHavokXx
05-09-2004, 11:57 AM
I think my boss is having me go to IAO again this year ill, if ill have time to play ill be using a trix.

magman007
05-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Noskillz, the only fees you would have, would be your entrance fee, and the paint you shoot. If you and afrankfuty are serrious 100% then we only need 2 more members and 2 more alternates.

if any one is 100% interested, please call my cellphone, as i will not be around tese next 2 weeks, because of school functions. my number is 484 354 8255 and my name is bill. Thanks guys, please, let me know