PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new awesome custom rt pro wanting help on how to regular maintain it?

defcon5freak
05-09-2004, 08:23 PM
I just got a custom rt pro with an x valve,ule body, and j an j barrel.I was wanting some help on how to maintain and take care of this fine gun????

CaliMagFan
05-09-2004, 09:03 PM
link in my sig is a good place to start.... read through the thread and use it for reference.....

-kyro

space_weazel_45
05-10-2004, 02:13 AM
just pop her apart and put oil in the hole that sais oil and maby a drop down the powertube, its good to lube the outside of the powertube and bolt every now and then as well as a little in the on/off Assy. other than that keep it clean and some lube in the asa or in one of the gas fittings each time you gas it up for a day of play.

basically just keep it clean and oil it thats it!

Joni
05-10-2004, 06:10 AM
just pop her apart and put oil in the hole that sais oil and maby a drop down the powertube, its good to lube the outside of the powertube and bolt every now and then as well as a little in the on/off Assy.

There is no such hole in the X-valve. I guess AGD stopped putting them there. I cant see why you would lube the outside of your powertube and your bolt? It won't help a thing, and you don't want to get oil into the breech or the barrel, not good for the paint.

But in all the other things I agree: A couple of drops in the asa, and a drop into the powertube and on/off-assembly is nice as well.