PDA

View Full Version : Who was that masked man?!?!?!

shartley
05-10-2004, 09:34 AM
While getting ready for quite a few events this year, I have come up with several give-away coupons and standard price reduction coupons for various products. And guess who is on one of them?!?!?

http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/customer/coupon2.gif

Who was that masked man?!?!?! :eek:

;) :D

Dayspring
05-10-2004, 09:36 AM
1st Deadeye!!!

Tactical Tumbling at its best!

The real question is, did you get permission from the video owner to use the pic of Deadeye?

AutomagRT1483
05-10-2004, 09:37 AM
1st DeadEye!

shartley
05-10-2004, 09:48 AM
1st Deadeye!!!

Tactical Tumbling at its best!

The real question is, did you get permission from the video owner to use the pic of Deadeye?
YES! It is indeed our own 1stdeadeye!

And yes, I did get permission from the video owner. In fact out of good form (but not a legal requirement), I also got permission from 1stdeadeye as well…..

Dayspring
05-10-2004, 09:49 AM
Just keepin' you honest...

shartley
05-10-2004, 09:53 AM
Just keepin' you honest...
… actually you are not… because I already WAS. ;) I am very mindful of the rights of others, be they individuals or a business.

But thank you for looking out for the rights of the video owner. More folks should be as considerate, because far too many out there are NOT mindful of the rights of others. Good job….

Jeffy-CanCon
05-10-2004, 09:55 AM
That's a sharp-looking coupon, SHartley.

cphilip
05-10-2004, 10:06 AM
I always knew Deadeye would amount to something. Not much... but something... :D

Dayspring
05-10-2004, 10:13 AM
It's too bad he's using an Impulse in the picture... :p

teufelhunden
05-10-2004, 10:20 AM
We can use that coupon, right? ;)

shartley
05-10-2004, 10:30 AM
That's a sharp-looking coupon, SHartley.
Thanks. Here is another Ban-Du coupon. It features one of the players of one of my sponsored teams. Great guys. Team Rare Breed.

http://www.gbsu-usa.net/shartleycustoms/customer/coupon1.gif

I always knew Deadeye would amount to something. Not much... but something... :D
You can never tell where things may lead….. he may be the next up and coming Paintball Model! ;)

It's too bad he's using an Impulse in the picture... :p

Well at least this is an “upright” shot. ;)

We can use that coupon, right? ;)

Well you could try….. but as you see there is no number in the upper right corner. Each coupon is hand numbered. ;)

cphilip
05-10-2004, 11:53 AM
You can never tell where things may lead….. he may be the next up and coming Paintball Model! ;)

At least you caught his good side.... THE BACK! GOING AWAY!!!!! :D

Target Practice
05-10-2004, 12:01 PM
At least you caught his good side.... THE BACK! GOING AWAY!!!!! :D

Ha ha! ZING!

FalconGuy016
05-10-2004, 02:27 PM
Oooo I want the free one :)

Your website looks better than most paintball ones

shartley
05-10-2004, 03:06 PM
Oooo I want the free one :)

Your website looks better than most paintball ones
Thank you. I wanted to keep it simple and clean. It probably should be worked over again, but I just don’t have the time.

As for a free one….. keep your eye out at events, who knows, you may end up with one.

Target Practice
05-10-2004, 03:50 PM
shartley, just a quick question.... Are you thinking about putting a shopping cart on your site, or is it always going to be email orders?

shartley
05-10-2004, 03:58 PM
shartley, just a quick question.... Are you thinking about putting a shopping cart on your site, or is it always going to be email orders?
When it is worth putting a shopping cart on my site I will do so. There really is no need at this point since each product is so customized. And I also only stock a small number of products normally, so each is actually made to order. BUT, I do keep some of the process pre-made… IE. I have loads of Bands made for the various types of Ban-Du’s and I then match up the Du colors and trim colors and put them all together….. I just don’t fully construct the product until I know what the customer wants.

So, when it is worth putting on a shopping cart system, it sure will go on. But there really has not been a need for one yet.

Folks CAN however still pay online via my fully secure gateway.

1stdeadeye
05-10-2004, 04:34 PM
WOW!!!!

That is pretty neat!!

I was using an Impulse because my X-Mag puttered outon me. Ask Mango! :(

That's pretty neat Sam! I am honored. Now as for my modeling fee..... ;)

BTW, the only paintball model I could be is for the Big and Short Players! :D

PPS..THe original video is in my sig!

Tunaman
05-10-2004, 04:59 PM
GREAT looking coupons! Nice work Sam...except for that fat guy in the corner . :D :D :D

shartley
05-10-2004, 05:07 PM
WOW!!!!

That is pretty neat!!

I was using an Impulse because my X-Mag puttered outon me. Ask Mango! :(

That's pretty neat Sam! I am honored. Now as for my modeling fee..... ;)

BTW, the only paintball model I could be is for the Big and Short Players! :D

PPS..THe original video is in my sig!
Glad you like it. :)

I got quite a few nice stills from that video, so you may find yourself on other things at some point as well.

GREAT looking coupons! Nice work Sam...except for that fat guy in the corner . :D :D :D
Thanks. As for the guy in the corner…. I DID need something to take up the space you know. ;)

1stdeadeye
05-10-2004, 05:48 PM
:D

I do take up space well! :p

shartley
05-11-2004, 06:49 AM
:D

I do take up space well! :pYou did the trick….. seriously. That video has some very nice shots on it, I just wish it was higher resolution.