PDA

View Full Version : cypress hill funny

jterraw
05-10-2004, 11:59 AM
i got this from cypresshill.com
"some of you may know my paintball team is "The Stoned Assassins" and we're trying to become champions in the paintball world as well as in the music world. I had Bobo, Mike g (tour manager), and Derrick (drum tech) playin and the loved the ****. They caught on well all 3 of them we busted them guys up a few times and they busted us up a few times. But I had my real rookies with me so they had a slight upper hand but we still gave it to em regardless. But the funniest **** about the whole thing was, there's these thing called pods that hold the paint balls they're apart of the ammo pack that's on your back when you play. Well I have many extras at home of those pods. So I used one of them to store my herb.

Well long story short I forgot I had some herb in the pod, loaded it with paintball and when I loaded my gun I had loaded it with the paintball and herb mixed. I didn't notice at first but then the gun started shooting funny and I wondering what was goin on. So finally I looked and to my surprise there were big fat kush nuggets in my loader to the gun. I guess my gun was f***in stoned too. Now those guys I hit in that game I played with it in my gun can say they took a hit from some real chronic.

Chronobreak
05-10-2004, 12:46 PM
haha nice ,lucky the assasins ddint steal your pods of the field

Chris42050
05-10-2004, 01:08 PM
he he he.

A stoner forgetin where he put his herb. Who woulda guessed. :D