PDA

View Full Version : No more Evolve Bolt Sold to US.

WarBUCKs
05-11-2004, 04:11 PM
This came from Evolve Paintball (http://www.evolvepaintball.com/news.php)

Matrix Bolt Set
Due to ongoing intellectual property issues in the USA, it has been decided to withdraw the bolt from sale in that country. Those bolt sets already sold will be supported by Evolve but there will be no future Matrix Bolt sales to customers in the USA. We have therefore removed the option to order this product in US dollars. Customers outside the USA (eg Canada) who want to order this item in US Dollars should email sales@evolvepaintball.com for manual processing of your order.

As a company Evolve take very seriously the rights of others to protect their intellectual property rights and would never wish to compromise another companies patent.

Just thought it was interesting news for people that wanted to get Evolve bolts for their Matrices.

Torbo
05-11-2004, 04:36 PM
hmm my teammate just got one yesterday....and its not working, lol

Steelrat
05-11-2004, 04:49 PM
LOL, Im glad I didnt get the DM4 with the expectation of getting an evolve kit.

Digits
05-11-2004, 05:58 PM
w00t finally something that benefits the canucks! lol

Lohman446
05-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Forgive me the modification of thiis, it just seems so.. well correct

As a company Evolve take very seriously the rights of others to protect their intellectual property rights and would never wish to compromise another companies patent as long as they can be legally enforced, if we can get around them by say, selling the product in another country then their intellectual property rights are less important. See how closely we wordered that "we take very seriously the rights of others to protect their.." thats different than saying we take the intellectual property rights of others seriously.

phantomhitman
05-11-2004, 08:04 PM
fill me in, why are the moving sales out of country? i mean i know they are getting around the copyright issue but who did they copy?

BobTheCow
05-11-2004, 08:48 PM
I'm sorry, but this is a professional company?
As a company Evolve take<b><font color=red>s</font></b> very seriously the rights of others to protect their intellectual property rights and would never wish to compromise another companies <font color=red><b>("COMPANY'S," it's singular possessive!!!)</b></font> patent. Basic grammatical errors like that shouldn't go unpunished... :mad:

05-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Mwahahahah I got BOTH the vert frame and Evolve Bolt Kit in my 'trix... :D :D :D