PDA

View Full Version : lower emag half on a Minimag valve

bokraham
05-11-2004, 05:55 PM
it's pretty simple. Will the lower half of an emag work in both modes with a classic valve? I want a good fast gun and I can only get co2.

68_Classic
05-11-2004, 06:14 PM
it should work i haven't tried it... i will try it and let u know iight

Thourne
05-11-2004, 07:21 PM
I remember someone a while back who reported an Emag stolen and the unique identifying factor was that it was a classic valve with the emag lowers. He said he didn't have access to HPA so he did that so he could use CO2. He also said he just used the quad oring and emag on/off in the classic. I don't know anymore particulars than that and maybe someone else might respond about it, but I do know it works.

Mag Master 04
05-11-2004, 09:38 PM
i seen a guy at chicago open with this last year... it worked great, and yes use that quad o ring

bokraham
05-11-2004, 09:59 PM
let me get this straight if I just use a quad o-ring in my on/off it should work fine. What's a quad o-ring, is it what emag valves have in there on/off's?

athomas
05-12-2004, 09:49 AM
You have to use the emag on/off assembly in the AIR valve for it to work. The standard AIR valve on/off pin takes too much force for the solenoid to operate it properly. You shouldn't have a problem using the AIR valve. It will keep up quite well.

Dayspring
05-12-2004, 09:57 AM
What rail are you using on the gun? When using the RT on/off assembly, you're going to have to use the correct pin for the rail you use.