PDA

View Full Version : Long Range AO NorCal Planning

Pages : [1] 2

Z-man
05-12-2004, 01:02 PM
No not the NorCal vs SoCal event (though that is taking shape)

I know its still pretty early o be making plans but I wanted to discuss with you all tentative pans for the next AO Day. Seems to me that there are 2 main choices (well there are more but we are gonna call it at 2:

1)- bust out to Valley Thunder where (to my knowledge) we as a NorCal group, have not played.

Pros (that I can see) highly recommended field with a good layout. Sounds like the owners are very friendly toward us AO guys? It's the only field that we could all drive to that we have not played.
Cons Looooong drive (for me ;) ) (I think)

2)- Rally again at SCP and play the new Xball field they have setup.

Pros Closer for many of us yes? There is a certain restaurant near there I know... San Jose has a Fry's Electronics ;)
Cons only speedball type play. While I don't mind that too much I know we all are not dying to play it given a choice. Limited seating. Gotta make sure we capture the tables before the barbarian hordes arrive.

So, again this is pretty early, lets hear your thoughts NorCal. I suspect Blenn won't be with us on this one :( but he won't be suffering. If any yall have a better idea lets hear it. I left TAG off the list b/c its a drive for 90% of you.

Eatem Alive
05-12-2004, 01:50 PM
v.t. has 5 different fields we can play...air ball, hypertube/ spool speedball, lego, dirt bunker, and urban city. there shouldn't be any problems there. plus they have a 4500 compressor. the drive to s.c.p. or anywhere for that matter don't make me no nevermind (as long as i don't have any other plans) and i don't mind mind playing air/ speed ball all day. basically, i will go where the game is. if we do decide on v.t., there are motels in galt about 5 minutes from the field, i'm not sure about pricing but i'm sure we could work on that.

Blennidae
05-12-2004, 04:47 PM
My attendance is dependant on when it is everyone decides to play. The closer to 6/16 the less likely I'll be able to play. I don't want to be kickin' it on the beach covered in welts. :D I will be back 6/26 so if its after that, I'm good.
However if you do decide on a date I don't want to be shot on, I might be able to come just to hang and shoot some pics of everyone playing.

I have no input as to which field, either is fine by me.

LittlePaintballBoy
05-12-2004, 04:58 PM
Where ya headin too Rick?

05-12-2004, 05:00 PM
SCP! SCP! SCP!!!!! :D :D

Blennidae
05-12-2004, 05:02 PM
10 days on Kauai, to start 2 months of paid leave! One of the nice perks of my job. Every 7yrs, 2 months off, on top of any vacation time you might have built up.

LittlePaintballBoy
05-12-2004, 05:09 PM
Nice! We just got back from Hawaii a little while ago, it rocks.

ZAust
05-12-2004, 06:14 PM
10 days on Kauai, to start 2 months of paid leave! One of the nice perks of my job. Every 7yrs, 2 months off, on top of any vacation time you might have built up.

wow, that is cush.

anywho... as much as weve been talking about valley thunder, for some reason i would prefer scp. now, this isnt saying i wouldnt go to valley thuder, i would just prefer to play at scp.

cabldawg
05-12-2004, 11:33 PM
I don't care where we play just could make sure there isn't a scenario game that week end please... pretty please.... oh yeah thats right I leave for my last game till celebrity paintball in sep

I'm game just tell me when and where

spacedtedybear
05-12-2004, 11:57 PM
anywho... as much as weve been talking about valley thunder, for some reason i would prefer scp.
Subconsiously, we're all thinking about gas....

Z-man
05-13-2004, 01:15 AM
oh yeah good point... lets see $2.30 a gallon down here... 25 gallon tank and a truck that gets what 14mpg max? good call! its time for the dirt bike to be called out!

SCpoloRicker
05-13-2004, 11:17 AM
Keep me in the loop, guys!

I am really close to SCP, and even closer (2-3 blocks) from the downtown bars.... read into that what you will :cool:

If y'all wanna go somewhere else, I will still try and be there, wouldn't even really mind trying somewhere new.

Anywhoo,

Laters for now.

RKR

Mighty Mike
05-14-2004, 02:37 PM
I'll play anywhere NorCal decides, but if i had to choose, then, I'm kind of leaning towards SCP this time around. It's been awhile since we've all played there and the drive will be easier for most.

Aegis
05-15-2004, 07:05 PM
Mighty Mike, Steelrat, LPB and I played Valley Thunder today. The fields were fun, and it looks like we could easily get a group situation going like we had at Extreme. I wouldn't mind SCP, but to me the group play really makes the day. No worries about being in a bunker with 20 newbs.

Z-man
05-19-2004, 08:19 PM
OK well it looks to me like the general leaning is toward SCP yes? In that case I move that we find a date that will work for all of us. How much do we like Blenn? Should we try and play before he leaves on the 16th of June which would be either:

June 5-6th
June 12-13th

Of course we can always ditch the Hawaii-bound swine and play

June 17-18
June 24-25

or afterwards would be

July 3-4th
July 10-11th

So lets get this thing going.

hAppy
05-19-2004, 08:40 PM
i wouldnt mind scp, but they are pretty stingy

last time Mugsy tried to work a deal for AO, but they were like "nope nope we need a down payment and a private party fee for a private field". its a small place and it gets pretty crowded
4 fields, 3 different levels (beg, interm, adv), the last field is usually taken by some sort of birthday party.

lets say AO merged with public groups, it is averaged at 15 v 15 everyday. if you add AO it would be INSANE.

just my 2 cents.

my school happens to be playing at scp on 6/13
they're a bunch of snobby rich kids (no joke, 1st and 2nd timers loaded with new angels). that might be something we can have fun with :p

overall, i agree the group is what makes the day fun, what im really looking forward to is getting my *** handed to by AOers and than laughing about it later.

Blennidae
05-19-2004, 09:19 PM
If you decide on the 5th, I'll actually play. If you go with the 12th, I'll come out and take pics. Too close to departure for me to risk getting covered in welts.

If you decide to play when I'm gone, thats cool. Its not like I'll be missing you guys as I lay on the beach enjoying my lovely, tanned, bikini clad wife. :D

I'm good for the July dates.

In other words, don't place too much concern about me.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one... (good for a different thread.) ;)

spacedtedybear
05-19-2004, 09:43 PM
Well if it gets crowded, we can just push em out, or tell them that we're giving them covering fire when we're not. ;)

And Ken, I would be more than happy to hand your *ss to you. As well as all the other Piedmont guys :D

After next tuesday, NO MORE SCHOOL!!!! Well until summer school.
Vector Calculus......... *Shudders* :(

ZapTheMad
05-20-2004, 12:11 AM
No July, gettin too hot for runnin around with a mask on. I'm gettin to old for that :)

Z-man
05-20-2004, 12:25 AM
My personal preference would be the 12th-13th. It's close but not that close, Blenn could play if he chooses and we coud boost our egos a bit sounds like.

13th sound good all?

ZapTheMad
05-20-2004, 11:47 AM
werd

SCpoloRicker
05-20-2004, 12:04 PM
either one...

Holla from work!!!

:cool:

Mighty Mike
05-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Count me in. Either the 12th or 13th will work for me......

O_o
05-20-2004, 07:51 PM
I vote 13th . . cuz i'm busy on the 12th :D

I wonder if it is possible to make a private group this time, we have a lot of time to make reservations and what not, just gotta work a deal with them.

Ken, talk to Jimmy, he knows u pretty well

amoeba
05-20-2004, 07:54 PM
man that's crazy.im havin my bday june13th (actually june 2nd but people have to study for damn finals the following weekend) so it might be a bit even more crowded. im gonna try and limit the number of friends to a minimum.

oh another idea. it would be cool if we had AO group Vs. (random team) scrims. that would be pretty cool

i got the cameras for extra pix. i'll get sum kool action pics this time

hAppy
05-20-2004, 07:57 PM
i dont know jimmy that well, he just seen us around alot
he is only the head ref, he wont really do anything
we probably want to go down there and ask them if they can hook up a field for the saturday, phone calls dont work, all they say is "down payment and private prices"

indulgence
05-21-2004, 01:20 PM
I'll go on any of those days if I can find a tank to borrow or something. If anyone has one availible I can pay a small fee or leave collateral.. (i think thats how you spell it) :D

SCpoloRicker
05-21-2004, 02:58 PM
I was planning on playing on Sunday if the weather holds. I don't know yall that well, but we could try and talk to them and set something up...

Also, anyone playing there this weekend (sunday)??

Carbon
05-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Oh snaps! just chiming in! In anycase, should we go to SCP, we should play as a crew in advanced group. My guess is that we we would be a relatively stacked team in intermediate.

LittlePaintballBoy
05-23-2004, 05:48 PM
Is it the 13th or the 12th? We aren't oing anything on the 13th, but my parents are having dinner club on the 12th, so we'd have to head back early. Either one works, though.

spacedtedybear
05-23-2004, 07:44 PM
I think it's the 13th. Which kinda surprises me because it's on a Sunday. We've never had a Norcal AO day on a sunday.

shadowfalcon78
05-23-2004, 11:19 PM
man that's crazy.im havin my bday june13th (actually june 2nd but people have to study for damn finals the following weekend) so it might be a bit even more crowded. im gonna try and limit the number of friends to a minimum.

oh another idea. it would be cool if we had AO group Vs. (random team) scrims. that would be pretty cool

i got the cameras for extra pix. i'll get sum kool action pics this time

ha! i'm turning 13 on the 13th. maybe better chance of making reservations on a sunday cuz SCP kinda empty on sundays.
aww man. can we hav on the 5,6 or 24,25. 12-13 is my birthday, 17-18 im in washington d.c. and july im mostlikely on vacation.

hAppy
05-23-2004, 11:28 PM
i like Amoeba's idea
thats the only reasonable thing i ever heard you say peter

we should try to challenge ever team, there it would be insane :eek:

ZAust
05-25-2004, 11:40 AM
i can do sunday for sure. saturday is iffy.

amoeba
05-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Happy Birthday to Michael(shadowfalcon) and David (indulgence) and Z-Man!

michael - june 13
david - june 3
me - june 2! lol yeah im one day older than you!

OMG OMG OMG EDIT! z-man - JUNE 1st!

Z-man
05-25-2004, 05:59 PM
Did I miss soemthing or does this have nothing to do with the planning. Did the people who you are wishing happy Bday even post here?

June 1st Ill be 22 ;)

hAppy
05-25-2004, 06:26 PM
i say we stone them for the meaningless post
1 stone per year

the 13th agreed on? looks like everyone is leaning towards that!

spacedtedybear
05-25-2004, 07:58 PM
Well since we're on the topic of off topics here; I now have an EMAG!! WHOO HOO!!! 600 for Xvalve (reversed), pewter ULE body w/ccm claming (black), 3.2 software, and a long shot barrel. It doesn't have a safety though....eh who cares? Gonna test this baby out....

Edit: I don't have a digital camera. But I'm sure that Azn does. He does go to school right around the corner from my house after all.

Z-man
05-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Well since we're on the topic of off topics here; I now have an EMAG!! WHOO HOO!!! 600 for Xvalve (reversed), pewter ULE body w/ccm claming (black), 3.2 software, and a long shot barrel. It doesn't have a safety though....eh who cares? Gonna test this baby out....

PICS WE DEMAND PICS!!!

yep I think 13th is a set date. Speak up now or lets write it on the calenders.

hAppy
05-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Edit: I don't have a digital camera. But I'm sure that Azn does. He does go to school right around the corner from my house after all.
hahhaa hmm i have to leave right afterschool everyday, but if you stop by the junior lockers afterschool one day. tell me what day and ill bring my cam for you to borrow :D

ill bring it thursday, you did tell me you coach tuesday and thursday

spacedtedybear
05-25-2004, 08:42 PM
Well first of all, my kids' season ended last saturday. But, I'll try to come on thursday. I have all the time in the world, now that finals are over for me. :D
I plan to swap out the pewter body and switch it with the black one i have.
BTW, for those of you who have emags, how did you setup your trigger?

shadowfalcon78
05-25-2004, 08:44 PM
well, 13 it may be. i'll just organize other stuff differentyl

Z-man
05-25-2004, 08:48 PM
BTW, for those of you who have emags, how did you setup your trigger?

With a Fireblade! sorry... I like mine super light and I have only 1 magnet on top.

hAppy
05-25-2004, 08:49 PM
my trigger had a small oring than 1 magnet
and i had it medium length pull

i sure miss emags

ill have it on me tomorrow and thursday, ill be in the junior hallway about 3 - 305, than i gotta run and catch my ride, see you then

amoeba
05-25-2004, 09:51 PM
i got camera and gonna take some kool action pix. shadowfalcon got the video footage covered. he jus IMed me.

and again. Happy Bday Michael(13). David(15). and Z-Man(22), anybody else?

oh yeah one more thing.. i got two girls coming. we were cs buddies. met thru our friends.

spacedtedybear
05-26-2004, 12:14 AM
Happy Birthday guys!! I gassed up my mag after playing with the trigger for a bit, and shot an evoII (w/z-board) worth of paint that I had left from Norcalvs.Socal. After getting rid of that last 200 rounds I discovered one thing. I need a Halo.

ZapTheMad
05-26-2004, 12:46 AM
So it looks like the 13th @ SCP. So where might this nub find a link to the SCP website?

Am I going to be the only old man in the group? My son isn't coming to this one, he has plans with his mom. She made him pick from sunday's pump day or this trip. BTW, I'm 34, and my son is 15.

indulgence
05-26-2004, 09:12 AM
http://www.santaclarapaintballpark.com is the link to the site, they have info there.

Z-man
05-26-2004, 10:30 AM
Am I going to be the only old man in the group? My son isn't coming to this one, he has plans with his mom. She made him pick from sunday's pump day or this trip. BTW, I'm 34, and my son is 15.

You're just a youngin as far as the group goes! We have a quite a range of ages out here. Looking forward to meeting you.

-SpacedTeddy- I have an extra Halo B you may borrow. It just needs 6 AA batteries.

sps16
05-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Okay, i'm going to commit to this one. Even if i dont play, i will be there to take pics, the only thing is i would need a ride *cough zach cough*, i kinda in between cars at the moment :(

amoeba
05-26-2004, 06:06 PM
i think i have room in the car. so i can probrably get you a ride. depends where you live tho

LittlePaintballBoy
05-26-2004, 08:34 PM
^^ Walnut Creek

I have been playing with me new camcorder I bought (yes, I actually used some of my paintball money, can you believe it?), so i'll be taking some video too. John, I'm selling my HALO, i'll let ya look at it at SCP. :)

Aegis
05-26-2004, 08:42 PM

Don't sweat it. I think I have the old man thing covered.

cabldawg
05-26-2004, 08:45 PM
well I'm pretty sure I got the old man part.

ZapTheMad
05-26-2004, 10:43 PM
If anyone wants to carpool from Sac, let me know. I can drive or you can drive, don't matter.

shadowfalcon78
05-26-2004, 11:26 PM
got better parts for bushy, but unfortunately, cant use it. just gonna be camera man. (camera man with a gun. muahaha)
im gonna be second youngest probably.

Mighty Mike
05-27-2004, 03:16 PM
Okay, i'm going to commit to this one. Even if i dont play, i will be there to take pics, the only thing is i would need a ride *cough zach cough*, i kinda in between cars at the moment :(
Chris - it's about time you show up!!

It looks like its going to be another good turnout. I'm also bringing my video camera, so we should have lots of good footage for the next NorCal video. :) One good thing about SCP, you play so many games, sitting out 5 games is no big deal.

Z-man
05-27-2004, 03:20 PM
That is it! I am bringing a Laptop to grab all the video/photos we make. nothing is worse than haveing it all scattered about. Now that I have a site up... hehehe this can be easy. Perhapse we would like me to burn a CD of all the photos for us? Let me know.

Blennidae
05-27-2004, 04:31 PM
Well with it being on a Sunday, I probably wont be able to show up. As some of you know I work every Sunday. But since I wasn't planning on playing its just as well. If things are slow at work, I might be able to sneak off at lunch to maybe hang out for a bit.

hAppy
05-27-2004, 05:29 PM
dont worry too much about a cameraman, we have that covered

and john, you didnt stop by piedmont what happened? well i am going to need it for this weekend, so pick it up tuesday

Eatem Alive
05-27-2004, 05:42 PM
alright! another "yeah, i got started kinda early" guy. i'm 35 and my boy is 15 1/2". i think i can make it to this one...might even bring my wife who plays as well. :D

sps16
05-27-2004, 07:23 PM
dont worry too much about a cameraman, we have that covered

I will be ther all day to camera man :)

LittlePaintballBoy
05-27-2004, 07:34 PM
I'll camera man a lil bit at first while my pills are going down, if I remember to take them :rolleyes: I forget to take my pills for ADD, how ironic is that? :p

Corey- Is the whole Lainhart crew comin out for this one?

hAppy
05-27-2004, 07:35 PM
are you sure man, lol we have plenty of potential cameramen, but i wont be playing, so we dont need them

so itd be most convenient for me to be cameraman. you should play! :D

LittlePaintballBoy
05-27-2004, 07:38 PM
I'll camera man a little in the morning, it's so addicting, i've been making movies with my friends constantly since I got it :p I'll be playing most of the day though, for sure.

O_o
05-27-2004, 07:50 PM
haha, my little brother (shadowfalcon78) wants to be camera man also since he might not be playing that day due to lack of funds.

shadowfalcon78
05-27-2004, 09:15 PM
hmmm, so many camera people i probably should play. that is if i could raise enough money.

Curly
05-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Looks like every player will have their own personal camera man...

Sundays work best for me. As long as its not on the 20th or the 27th of June, I will probably be there. Skirts and I will be gone to Chicago those days for the psp event.

Curly
05-27-2004, 09:27 PM
I would also prefer SCP as its closer to me. :)

hAppy
05-27-2004, 09:42 PM
it would be pretty funny, kinda like the game zombie
every person tagged becomes a cameraman!!!

soon it will be like 20 cameramen to 5 players haha

Curly
05-27-2004, 10:19 PM
I might let someone use my Canon Gl-1 to shoot some footage, but I'm a little worried about it getting shot.

Eatem Alive
05-27-2004, 10:22 PM
Cory- Is the whole Lainhart crew comin out for this one?
es posible, everyone except kaitlyn, she's only 9, but she cant wait 'til she's 10 so she can play on insured fields...shooting one of daddy's mags course.

spacedtedybear
05-27-2004, 10:49 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it today Ken. Something came up. (trackmeet at Los Gatos) Hope you didn't wait too long.

OK, so how many people here are going to be dedicated cameramen?

Carbon
05-27-2004, 11:56 PM
O holla! norcal crew! Jus chimin in! Hey LPB or Aegis? paint hookups please?

ZapTheMad
05-28-2004, 12:02 AM
I think I'll mount my camera to my gun and wire in a thumb switch :)

SCpoloRicker
05-28-2004, 04:11 PM
WOOT WOOT!!

Since I've never played with y'all, how do I find you???

(Dummy, its all the people with mags :rolleyes: )

***quiet you, we're talking to people***

( :rolleyes: )

***that's it... I'm comin outta the booth!!***

Anyways, just got my Sterling in the mail, so I'm ready to rock! My house is like 10-15 mins away from SCP, so clean up is available for those who have a long drive ahead of them.

Bars are also real close, so habitation is available for those who have a long night ahead of them :)

Does anyone have one of those tarps that is self-supporting for some shade. One of the worst things about SCP is the lack of shade...

Also, do I sense the possibility of cheap(er) paint rates??

Z-man
05-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Cool a Sterling eh? I sold one of those a while back. Very nice marker.

See now this is why the NorCal crew is so freaking tight. It's as close to Communism as you can get without the Pogroms!

Our tactic has usually been to blitzkrieg the covered picnic benches and secure the perimeter with a few of the imposing members who will be armed with multiple markers and are generally meant to act a totem pole and frighten away unwelcome intruders.

hAppy
05-28-2004, 05:30 PM
ah you will find ao easily
its a bunch of rowdy guys laughing and yelling :D

unlike the public groups, we actually discuss the game afterward, you never see that at scp, so you will quickly notice

keep your eye peeled for uncommun guns, like zmans sfl, karta mags, etc, o dont miss the AO barrel socks!

LittlePaintballBoy
05-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Yeah, you definately can't miss Zak's SFL. But you might miss me, i'm only 5' 2 :p And we (Aegis (my dad) and I) get paint for cheap prices. You have to say you want it and will definately pay for it a week or so before we play or we can't get you any. PM Aegis :)

hAppy
05-28-2004, 06:24 PM
alright i have agreed to be a dedicated cameraman

i will be taking pictures and videotaping for sure! you guys wont really need a 2nd cameraman since i will be doing it all day, i will have plenty of video and pictures! :D

shadowfalcon78
05-28-2004, 08:13 PM
well, guess i could play. with my bushy and new parts
aww, i'm only 5' 1

amoeba
05-29-2004, 02:39 PM
i got the camcorder for the video taping. im gonna play with the AO group for a bit if you guys dont mind and go back to my bday buddies.

so many cameramen...

this is gonna be a blast i cant wait... and oh yeah

littlepaintballboy .. sorry i cant get you a ride.. i live like 20 minutes away from scp and you live like an hour away

anyone would mind to lend me a tank for the day? :D
im tankless lol

ZapTheMad
05-29-2004, 03:18 PM
I got a 16 oz. CO2 tank you can borrow if your guns takes it.

amoeba
05-29-2004, 06:45 PM
compressed air tank would be cool if possible....

LittlePaintballBoy
05-29-2004, 07:43 PM
I have an extra HPA tank (which coincidentally I am also selling ;)). And, what about a ride? Did I mistype something?

Carbon
05-29-2004, 08:22 PM
Oh word. so i possibly have 2 noobs rolling out with me. For the most part they will be taging along AO style, because frankly, AO is the way to roll when introducing noobs to spedball. They have no gear. Currently i have a clasic with an lx, but lack fittings, specificaly: 2 90* ebows and a hose. It would be cool to borrow some for the day.

Yeah, so if anyone got spare gear for my buddies to use it would be awsome. Nothing fancy, just a full setup would be nice, tank, gun, hopper and mask. Anyone with their oldskool tippys will suffice.

Oh yeah, anyone up for some post game chowdown and chillout?

LittlePaintballBoy
05-29-2004, 08:37 PM
For sure on the chill out part, if I can be there, I will. I think we have the ghetto mag put together, it's functional but no LX.

cabldawg
05-29-2004, 08:49 PM
well I have a black magic, 68/3000, revy and mask. just don't have a pack I'll bring it along

spacedtedybear
05-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Oh yeah, anyone up for some post game chowdown and chillout?
I know where a Chevy's is. :D

LittlePaintballBoy
05-29-2004, 10:40 PM
Right on the other side of the freeway, right? By the mosque.

Good times...

spacedtedybear
05-30-2004, 11:26 PM
Hey LPB, you said you're selling a Halo right? How much, and what board does it have? And do you accept payment in blood ? :D I balled today with my Emag. My z-board egg just couldn't keep up. I skipped shots like mad. Thank you lvl.X!
My plan, is to make it look like Blen's emag, only cooler.

So yeah like Carbon said, hows about we get together afterwards for some chow? The closest Chevy's I know of is off of 85.

Blennidae
05-30-2004, 11:50 PM
My plan, is to make it look like Blen's emag, only cooler.

Don't make me get it re-annoed... ;)

hAppy
05-31-2004, 04:01 PM
yo jon, stop by the junior lockers tomorrow, come before the bell afterschool, i got the camera

spacedtedybear
05-31-2004, 04:49 PM
Actually, it's best that you don't bring it. Lets just wait until the 13th. Sometimes certain events seem to pop up at the last minute that need my attention, and I don't feel like stiffing you again cause you might take it out on me on the field :D . One of my friends just came back from Iraq. Me and my sister are trying to get in touch with her right now to see how's she doing. Poor gal got shot in the arm with an AK-47 back in April.

ERut
05-31-2004, 05:22 PM
Well, I won't be there... I'll be busy lounging in style on the deck of a cruise ship in the Carribean...rock!

Carbon
06-01-2004, 02:15 AM
Holy crimeny, i havent played ball in a month and its driving me nuts! I cant wait till the 13th!

Z-man
06-01-2004, 02:33 AM
Hooooly crap I am now 22 and I just saw Shrek 2 and I was flipping out more than after watching the PARTY HARD video. I tell you there are few movies that I walked out stoked after seeing but this was one. Unmatched quality and humor and what's more, it was a SEQUEL! Who pulls that off?

Anyway after seeing that I got to thinking about all the video cameras that are supposedly showing up and I am thinking that is WAY too good an opportunity to pass up. Another "Yur M0M" kid video, a music video with all the camera angles.... ANOTHER PARTY HARD VIDEO!!!

yes... anyhow its on baby, ITS ON!

Eatem Alive
06-01-2004, 02:37 AM
happy birthday, z

ZapTheMad
06-01-2004, 02:49 AM
LOL! Someone needs to show up in a Shrek costume!

ZAust
06-01-2004, 03:35 AM
Anyway after seeing that I got to thinking about all the video cameras that are supposedly showing up and I am thinking that is WAY too good an opportunity to pass up. Another "Yur M0M" kid video, a music video with all the camera angles.... ANOTHER PARTY HARD VIDEO!!!

well, if you guys decide you want to make a real video, ill bring my comeback kid album ;) .

Z-man
06-01-2004, 03:39 AM
well, if you guys decide you want to make a real video, ill bring my comeback kid album ;) .

...or we could make a video of me slapping ZAust to within an inch of his miserable comback kid life.

ZAust
06-01-2004, 03:42 AM
you better watch out zak. i just may bring all my hate edge friends and we will beat you with 8 balls in socks.

Z-man
06-01-2004, 03:47 AM
...I beat your mom with... ok ok sorry :D :D

We don't need to go there, because I know Steelrat is waiting for it to fall to that level.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-01-2004, 09:29 AM
hahahahaha, I totally need to see Shrek 2 :p John, 80 bucks and it's yours. I think it has the TE board.

Steelrat
06-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Happy B-day Z-man!

Shrek 2 was pretty good. I lost track of all the clever movie references in it.

hAppy
06-01-2004, 05:50 PM
happy bday zman

mine was on saturday may 29
my eagle scout board of review is today! OMG im freaked out
wish me luck at 7pm tonight!!! :D

amoeba
06-01-2004, 07:02 PM
yay my bdays tomorrow!

happy bday Z-Man! and happy bday David in 2 days lol

good luck ken

Carbon
06-01-2004, 09:17 PM
Happy bday Zman! and Ameoba!

Sonnofabich! I cant make it looks like i cant make it on the 13th yalls :( Soooper effing bummed. I was so looking foward to roll up crewstyle and meet the new norcal folks in attendance. Anyhow i will try my damdest to make it up there. But, for now all i can wish yall is good luck and have a fun time! AO CA 4 LFE!

LittlePaintballBoy
06-01-2004, 09:21 PM
Awww, what's going on on the 13th?

Carbon
06-01-2004, 10:42 PM
wasnt the 13th AO day at scp?

LittlePaintballBoy
06-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Yeah. I mean what are you doing on the 13th so you can't come, lol.

Curly
06-01-2004, 10:54 PM
I cant make it on the 13th. I have a school commitment on that day.

RtDaNiMaL
06-01-2004, 11:42 PM
hey
that sux i dont get to meet the great curly. o well. i think some other guys from folsom are coming down also. not to sure. Hey LPB can u get me two cases of draxxus. Also when u come up this weekend bring ur gun and my barrel. ARRRGH. wel i am coming for sure. c ya all then.

hAppy
06-02-2004, 09:22 AM
I PASSED MY EAGLE SCOUT BOARD OF REVIEW!!!

I AM AN EAGLE SCOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

anywho, shame that you guys cant make it, but think on the bright side (its going to be mad crowded anyways ;) )

LittlePaintballBoy
06-02-2004, 09:31 AM
Nice job on the eagle scout :) Now go hijack some old lady's bases! http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=71656&stc=1

Z-man
06-02-2004, 12:13 PM
congrats! don't you get to be awared your title my the president? As I recall all my eagle scout friends got to do that or something like that.

hAppy
06-02-2004, 05:15 PM
lpb - haha

zman - i have no idea yet, but we'll have to see, me and O_o are having our ceremony together

hAppy
06-02-2004, 08:58 PM
http://www.hunt101.com/img/165964.JPG

thats my soon to be emag :D

i am trading my timmy for it, and the guy is throwing in cash, with that cash i will go for a vsc phantom! :D

RtDaNiMaL
06-03-2004, 09:41 AM
hey man,
congrats on your egeal scout. we are all proud of you, my friend just got his aa year or so ago.
The good news is that we will not have to drive everywhere to try and find a Chevy's. lol. Also i think we wll have to out eat the el machino (tortilla maker) this time. That bad boy puts out like 100 tortillas in 58 seconds. and i no Zak will help us with that problem. The man who ate more than 50 tortillas last time we were at SCP.

spacedtedybear
06-03-2004, 11:48 AM
Damn, it even has a ULE grip frame.... and a safety. *Must steal* :D Try to get yourself a Micro Ca next. BTW are we talking about the Chevy's off of 85?
Edit: Azn, JadedT is selling a Micro Ca. Care to look into it?

stondroopy
06-03-2004, 02:09 PM
hi all,is there still room for more?i would like to go and get my speedball cherry broken.i missed the last ao meet cuz of work :(and am looking forward to meeting you guys.when exactly is this going down,the 13th?thnx for the info :D

hAppy
06-03-2004, 05:31 PM
stondroopy - there is never "too many ao-ers" ;) , but it will be a crowded day, very crowded

spacedtedybear - hopefully i end up getting this deal not sure what might happen. b/c i have an offer for 950, if i get that, ill go for an xmag or so

paintballa44 - thanks

hope to see everyone next week, i will be wearing a white tank top, yellow proflex, and red dye hybrids, your cameraman

anywho, lets try to make some business
2 JT 03 pro series jersey, each used about 2-3 times.
1 has 2 AGD patches on the shoulder, the other does not have anything. make me some offers

LittlePaintballBoy
06-03-2004, 07:08 PM
stondroopy, come on out, we can never have to many people there!

OT: I have the HALO (John?) and an 88/45 stubby preset. paintballa44 has to use it for the day, but i'll have it there.

06-03-2004, 07:52 PM
So everyone will go on June 13th..? Sunday?!?! Bah... :(

hAppy
06-03-2004, 07:56 PM
you better go and bring that pink gun!

06-03-2004, 08:28 PM
Prolly I can't make it.. or prolly I'll just play half day... 8-12 :(

shadowfalcon78
06-03-2004, 08:32 PM
star, life, eagle scout. im close enough

ooo, maybe we could go to chevy's this time ken.

i got a bushy and i wanna trade for nice mech mag after AO day.

stondroopy
06-03-2004, 08:58 PM
sweet,how much paint should I bring?I usually dont shoot alot but thats in the woods.if anyone knows a deal on paint let me know :D

what would be a good time to get there?also im coming from napa so if anyone needs a lift down there let me know

shadowfalcon78
06-03-2004, 09:43 PM
i think lpb and aegis are getting cheap paint. u could ask them

LittlePaintballBoy
06-03-2004, 10:10 PM
Send a PM to Aegis... As long as you tell him in advance he should be able to get you some. shadow, let me see your bushy at Ao day.

shadowfalcon78
06-03-2004, 10:35 PM
what do you have on your mag?

not much for me but:
2k3 Silver Dust Bushy
MacDev Gladiator
Dye Ultralite
NW O-Ring Feedneck
Hybrid Rail

spacedtedybear
06-03-2004, 10:48 PM
OT: I have the HALO (John?) and an 88/45 stubby preset. paintballa44 has to use it for the day, but i'll have it there.
I'm actually looking at a smoke Z-coded HALO right now. The only problem with it is that it has a revy lid. His asking price is 75. Good deal, yes/no?

hAppy
06-03-2004, 11:27 PM
what a storke of luck for john, oddly i have a halo lid lying around :eek:
you can have it, i have an eggy anyways lol

75 sounds pretty fair to me
i suckered someone to buy one for 90 off me

LittlePaintballBoy
06-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Shadow, mine has everything you can possible think of, you would have to add cash.

ZapTheMad
06-04-2004, 04:09 AM
I checked over the website. Either I'm dumb or they don't say.

Can I bring my own paint and air to SCP?

LittlePaintballBoy
06-04-2004, 09:05 AM
BYOP: Yes
Air: I don't think so, they don't like you to bring scubas. But they have all day air and a compressor.

OT: I should have my new toy by AO Day ;) :D

hAppy
06-04-2004, 09:27 AM
well there was this one time i had a scuba... i couldnt help it but hide it in the backseats of a car
id fill like that, or in the car, they ll never know
either way like lpb said "they dont like it', but they didnt say its not allowed, just dont show everyone, it ll attract people and beggers for a free fill

someone make a sign up list to who's going!

RtDaNiMaL
06-04-2004, 09:55 AM
as for the sign up list, i am in for sure.
Also shadow falcon you can try out my mech mag. it is an rt pro with an intelli fram. well there is the bell for school so later

dan carson

Z-man
06-04-2004, 12:36 PM
We don't have a list of people. It's NorCal AO Day. Our core group always shows and we pretty much assume the same for any of you who say you are coming.

Don't forget to grab some water. Ill be bringing a cooler with iced bottles of water but I suspect if we have this many people show it may not be enough so bring some if you can. I am happy to share.

I am going to make it a point to get there at like 7:20-30ish so I can

1- get a good parking and seating space

2-film all you arriving for the intro to the video. Gotta start thinking ahead.

ZapTheMad
06-04-2004, 03:17 PM
I don't mind paying for air if they don't allow scuba's. That's how they make thier money. But I do like to bring my own paint. $30 a case vs $65 a case is a big difference!!

Z-man
06-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Ill bring 4-5 cases depending on how the day looks. Sorry guys no paint hookups from me this time, but we will have 4500 fills so that means.. PARTY HARD!!!!

shadowfalcon78
06-04-2004, 06:38 PM
i dont have that kind of money...yet. so i'll pass on your mag lpb

paintballa44- would like to try it

RtDaNiMaL
06-04-2004, 07:54 PM
hey shadow falcon, if i like ur bushy, we can talk along the lines of trading.

Steelrat
06-04-2004, 08:04 PM
I'd just use their air. They give 4500 fills, and its fun waiting for their flash-fill meister to blow up someone's tank (I figure its bound to happen one day).

You know I'm gonna be there.

RtDaNiMaL
06-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Question:
what is a flash fill meister?

ZapTheMad
06-05-2004, 04:46 AM
If anyone has an adjustable tank they want to sell, bring it along. I may buy it on the spot :)

LittlePaintballBoy
06-05-2004, 09:43 AM
Don't worry about that, for some reason my dad buys an adjustable tank everytime he buys a gun, we have quite a few :p What kind are you looking for?

amoeba
06-05-2004, 03:15 PM
i can make the list.. PM me or catch me on AIM: AlienAmoebA dont worry about the list in my profile. its my bday group

i dont know if i can really gonna be part of ao group cus i got my own group and all.. im considering you guys as part of my bday group tho

so jus ask if you need water or anything

CAT_101st
06-06-2004, 09:22 AM
so what is the final location on AO day. and whin is it?

I prefer VT myself. :cool:

hAppy
06-06-2004, 09:42 AM
SCP Sunday Jun 13, all day

Eatem Alive
06-06-2004, 10:21 AM
come on shane, you can make it.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-06-2004, 11:46 AM
You know you want to :D I mean seriously, who could pass up a chance to meet me ?

:p

Eatem Alive
06-06-2004, 12:48 PM
You know you want to :D I mean seriously, who could pass up a chance to meet me ?

:p
just make sure you're looking down or you'll miss him :D

Z-man
06-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Come! you never know who might be in a video... that's right PARTY HARD!!PARTY HARD!!PARTY HARD!!PARTY HARD!!PARTY HARD!!

LittlePaintballBoy
06-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Hey hey hey hey hey, i'm not THAT small :p 5'2... :D

CAT_101st
06-06-2004, 09:24 PM
I could use some directions. to the place. and I hope my parts for my E-mag show so I can use it or it will be the mini mag for me. :cool: I will try and make it if I can.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Hey hey hey hey hey, i'm not THAT small 5'2... :posted by LPB

Face it connor, your'e small. lol jk

RtDaNiMaL
06-06-2004, 10:33 PM
ARRRGH!!!!
sorry i was logged in as LPB. He was at my house this weekend. Thanks for logging out connor. lol

O_o
06-06-2004, 10:34 PM
ok . . i'm confused there . . .^^^ replying to your own post . .or is that your dad on your comp ??

weee . . can't wait. Last week of school, party, then paintball !!!

Z-man
06-07-2004, 03:15 AM
I made a little (well a 30 MB) video to get us all pumped for the AO Day.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1469193

LittlePaintballBoy
06-07-2004, 09:16 AM
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD NEW SMILIES RAWR THIS IS AWESOME HAHAHAHAHAHHA YEAH! AND WE HAVE MY NINJA ONE FROM AIR!!!! w00t. :ninja:

06-07-2004, 09:54 AM
It's official, I can't make it. :(

sps16
06-07-2004, 11:29 AM
:clap: :clap: :shooting: :shooting: :headbang:

stondroopy
06-07-2004, 03:22 PM
any idea how many people are going yet?i was gonna have my wife throw some stuff together.

O_o
06-07-2004, 05:20 PM
It's official, I can't make it. :(

WHA ?!? that means no Pink Highlander ?!? NOOOOOOO ! I wanted to try it out.

hAppy
06-07-2004, 05:47 PM
127.0.0.1 - dang man! thats a shame, you missed hte last one too! :nono:

check out all the cool new smilies!
theres going to be rougly about 20 ao-ers, thats the average show each time

Carbon
06-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Well, a few days away and im still bummed. Brother's graduation on the 13th. Oh well. Hope you guys score some run throughs and suicideruns for me. Anyhow, i guess im stoked because there will be so much documented. cant wait for the vid! good luck doods!

Blennidae
06-07-2004, 07:33 PM
The closer it gets the more bummed I'm getting too. I really have the urge to play. I'm actually glad you picked a Sunday. It makes it impossible for me to reconsider playing, since I am working. I am going to try and sneak off at lunch time and drop by for a bit if its not too busy. I need to return Mighty Mike's blue Halo he had me fix. Depending on what time I can make it there I'll either see some games, or just hang on the lunch break.

Mighty Mike
06-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Carb and Blenn......it sucks you guys can't make it this Sunday :cry: . Your presence and :shooting: will be surely missed. Blenn...don't worry about the Halo. If you don't have time to drop by then i'll get it from you next time.

I plan to be at SCP pretty early to help secure some tables.

hAppy
06-07-2004, 10:52 PM
haha we can always priate :pirate: the tables, some people really hate it when you share their table so THEY just move off :rolleyes:

anyway, i need someone to sell me a vsc phantom, ill put cash right down on the spot for one!

and since im here, i gotta try out these rad smileys :bounce: :ninja:

shadowfalcon78
06-07-2004, 11:38 PM
hey, i got an xtra 500 rounds, would anybody like to buy it? gonna play stock with happyazn. i'll also bring my bushy if anybody wants to try, buy, trade for it.

O_o
06-08-2004, 12:31 AM
Or we could have like our own square in the parking lot. Say . . center between the two field facing the field ? Bring some EZ ups, tables, chairs, food, cooler :) :) Dunno, some of the incidents at SCP make me paranoid from those kids that pick off some paint or even . . . gear :wow: Plus it's gonna be hella crowded. B-day group, AO group, i think a school group, the normal group and the fact that it's the weekend after school's out.

hAppy
06-08-2004, 09:13 AM
some teams are going to be skrimming, one of the teams told me so, that makes advanced full right there

piedmont hills is having their last outing together on sunday too, that will be intermediate and advanced

amoeba is having a bday party there, but that will be intermediate

it is the last week of school right now, so i expect everyone will be playing...

staying in the parking lot area is a good idea, people jack misc things there, from paint to barrels to guns :cry:

Eatem Alive
06-08-2004, 10:53 AM
with this stuff going on at scp, what are the chances of us being able to play a decent number of games? ao guys are fun to hang out with but i'm not going to drive 2 hours for a couple of games.

Blennidae
06-08-2004, 11:29 AM
I think (and Carbon might agree with me) you should push back the date until after 6/26... ;)

Z-man
06-08-2004, 11:33 AM
Now now, we don't need mutiny in the ranks at the 11th hour. You're the one who wants to go off to your stupid fancy island thing and I ain't about to sit on 5 cases for another 2 weeks! :ninja:

spacedtedybear
06-08-2004, 12:04 PM
piedmont hills is having their last outing together on sunday too, that will be intermediate and advanced
Is it the "club team" there, or is it an actual PHHS outing?
Besides, if we're really agressive out there, the refs there may not be inclined to mix us up with other people. This is all an assumtion of course. With all their faults, SCP refs can get a really good number of games in despite large crowds.

Mighty Mike
06-08-2004, 03:12 PM
with this stuff going on at scp, what are the chances of us being able to play a decent number of games? ao guys are fun to hang out with but i'm not going to drive 2 hours for a couple of games.

We are definitely going to be playing a lot of games. That's one thing about SCP, they do not let you rest. Turn-around games are non-stop, and as long as players have paint, then game is on. The only thing we have to worry about is sharing bunkers w/ 2-3 others. That's if the turnout is as big as people say it's going to be. Just make sure you get there early because the registration line is loooooong and slow.

hAppy
06-08-2004, 03:59 PM
yeah registration is a pain there

jon, its just paintball club, they refuse to cooperate with one another, so they cant pull a friendly group together, its more like a showdown or something haha

hAppy
06-08-2004, 04:09 PM
http://home.mchsi.com/~bagelboy71/wsb/media/300407/site1065.JPG

AHHHHHh look what i scored for 200 bucks!!

does anyone have a black 12 gram quick changer for sale? that one im getting is ugly long
or does anyone have a 9 oz or a 3.5 i can borrow or buy?! (thats in hydro)

amoeba
06-08-2004, 07:07 PM
dang so crowded it's gonna be lol.
well i got my own party table and ez up canopy. jus come over for some water if you want or jus to lay your stuff down.. ao group is part of my group if it's cool with you guys

so far i got 23 of my friends going...haha is that too much? most of them are first timers and such so they will be playing mostly intermediate. dont worry about them. only problem is that we need an extra pair of eyes watching after our stuff. we got 10 cases of paint lying around so yeah.

Steelrat
06-08-2004, 08:39 PM
We'll make the most of it. I like the idea of setting up an isolated table-island out in the parking lot, one that no one but us should be going near.

We are too close to the agreed upon date to change it now, so we are committed despite the feat of crowds. A few things are in our favor. If advanced is full, and they stuff us in intermediate, it will be such a massacre that a few people might just leave. I saw it happen at AO CA, when the locals were generally getting mulched. And even if everyone stays, it will be what the military calls a "target-rich environment," and multiple eliminations are always a good ego booster.

hAppy
06-08-2004, 08:44 PM
if everyone is in favor of an island, i can bring 2 tables from home and set them up near the left side of the parking lot, near the hyperball field. but someone has to get there early enough to claim that area
and someone should call scp to see if they will allow us to have our own island

indulgence
06-08-2004, 09:21 PM
I can get there by 7. Just tell me where to be so I can take that spot.

RtDaNiMaL
06-08-2004, 09:23 PM
sweet.... i am sue that i can bring down two tables (the good plastic ones, not the old wooden ones like at extreme where you are afraid to put ur gear on) lol. Also i can bring down some chairs. Zak i am glad to see that you are so nice to Blenn. lol jk (i didnt mean that, please dont totally lay paint on me.) Mighty Mike about that 2-3 people in a bunker, we are probably bigger than some of those school kids, so we can push them out into the line of Zak's fire. lol jk.

Dan Carson.

P.S. Two quick questions:
every time i hit the smiley it doesnt let me use it, and i forgot the other one. :ninja:

RtDaNiMaL
06-08-2004, 09:24 PM
never mind i got the smiley working. sry. :bounce:= :shooting: = :cry: =bring out the :ninja:

amoeba
06-08-2004, 09:57 PM
any of you ao people willing to trade a mag straight up for an ir3 fly. it was owned by team dynasty and now in my hands. i'll take any offers with a tank or some money.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=140119

hAppy
06-08-2004, 10:29 PM
how bout my timmy in sig for an nice emag or emag and cash! :clap:

Curly
06-08-2004, 10:45 PM
any of you ao people willing to trade a mag straight up for an ir3 fly. it was owned by team dynasty and now in my hands. i'll take any offers with a tank or some money.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=140119

Does it have a team board?

cabldawg
06-08-2004, 10:59 PM
I have a 12 X 12 ez up I can bring. only have a couple chairs I'll bring those don't have any tables though. I hope to get there around 7:30

amoeba
06-08-2004, 11:04 PM
dont think so. mem3.. is what it is. no kidding it was from dynasty. jus didnt get much use

indulgence
06-08-2004, 11:19 PM
I'll be right in front of the hyperball field with 4 tiny chairs at 7:00. The more the people the easier it is to hold down the spot.

O_o
06-08-2004, 11:24 PM
This is what i propose:

So if we get there early, we can setup the tables and EZ ups along with the chairs. I'll bring a table so that makes around 5 tables which I think is plenty. Bring some chairs too. I can also offer a 5gallon gatorade jug full of water if u guy are interested ? Saves bottles, just need someone to bring plastic/paper cups if u guys want this ? Less trash ?

LittlePaintballBoy
06-08-2004, 11:33 PM
Amoeba i'm interested, let me shoot it a little at the chrono on Sunday and we might be able to work something out :headbang: ;)

stondroopy
06-08-2004, 11:42 PM
i got a card table and a patio embrella. I may be able to get some other tables from work if need be.since im a newb to speedball can i expect my butt to handed to me on a regular basis?oh well who cares i cant wait to go

shadowfalcon78
06-09-2004, 12:06 AM
so, does anyone still wanna buy 500 rounds of pmi paint?

amoeba
06-09-2004, 04:15 PM
Amoeba i'm interested, let me shoot it a little at the chrono on Sunday and we might be able to work something out :headbang: ;)

sure thing you can try it out. i got offered an emag bottom half w/ rail plus 150 so if you can beat that then it's yours

Z-man
06-09-2004, 06:13 PM
I like what you everyone is coming up with. We can have ourselves a little wagon train setup between the grandstands. I will be bringing one of those big umbrella type things on a stand that you see outside restaurants as well as a nice tasty cooler of water and stuff.

I also have 2 Halo B boards with the Z-code on them that I have no use for so if someone wants to buy 1 or both cheap let me know. And I have this JT pack I won from the last team tourney. Not sure if I want to use it as it's yellow and that is not my color. Anyhow.. just a heads up.

You know what else we could do that would be so cool that it might make you all flip out and just start shooting paintballs everywhere? I got an iPod see, yeah no big deal but! I got one of the little radio signal broadcasters too. So image that we have all our cars in the little campfire setup, opened the doors, tuned in the radios and busted out with the music! Imagine playing a game a speedball with.. well some really cool pump up song ;) blasting across the field. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Perhaps some of you are skeptical about it but once you start playing with rocking beats behind you you start feeling like James Bond and pulling 1 handed shots all day long :headbang:

I have a nice selection of over 7500 songs in my library and I can fill up the iPod with a nice selection for the group (lets keep the music clean of course).

And of course Cheveys after the game. Perhaps one of us should snag their number and call them at noonish on Sunday to see if we can reserve some seating. I suspect will will be more than 12 people

amoeba
06-09-2004, 06:20 PM
would you trade a halo for a gameboy sp plus 2 games.. i add some $$$? :)

hAppy
06-09-2004, 06:29 PM
zman - speedballing james bond style, sounds like a plan!

CHEVVVVVVYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSS, im sure we can make it this one, now that we have drivers

Z-man
06-09-2004, 06:40 PM
would you trade a halo for a gameboy sp plus 2 games.. i add some $$$? :)
no no I *just* have the boards not the whole loader :) sorry. Like I said I doubt anyone needs them but they are there if the need arose

LittlePaintballBoy
06-09-2004, 07:45 PM
LETS GET A PARTY GOIN LETS GET A PARTY GOIN WHEN ITS TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY HARD! I can just see that blaring across the field.

amoeba
06-09-2004, 08:39 PM
lets bring some guitars, an amp, drumsets, and a generator ;) . rock on :headbang:

hAppy
06-09-2004, 08:46 PM
alright i decided i need to squeeze in some games while i record,
my school is going, and if i dont play they ll call me a wuss or something, i got something to prove! so i gotta play. but remind me to do my job if i forget.

heres the plan, ill tell one of you guys to do something crazy, and ill record you that game so we have some cool footage, ei bunkering, crawl snake, run thru, etc

ill be sporting my new phantom hopefully, and that 2k2 timmy

check out this face i love it :spit_take

LittlePaintballBoy
06-09-2004, 09:24 PM
I'm up for something crazy, latley i've had a buttload of energy I need to burn off.

spacedtedybear
06-09-2004, 09:35 PM
Well deal fell through for that Halo :cry: . So LPB, looks like I'm gonna buy yours. What was the price again? By the way, if you have a butt load of energy you need to burn off, go on a jog. I just got my 2 cases of All-Stars today, along with my CP rail mount. I wish I had my logic frame to attach it to. :cry: I swear, if Rogue starts delivering his frames before Logic does, I'm gonna start loosing my patience. :cuss:

amoeba
06-09-2004, 09:35 PM
yeah show em up ken!
the 2 chicks and their cousin i was suppose to bring along cant go :(
eh they got finals to study for.

well that's thats 3 less for my group... down to uh.. 16 people. i want to meet z-man this time... i didnt say anything last time haha. since i hear z-man all over these forums :hail:

hAppy
06-09-2004, 09:39 PM
damn man, coolhand still hasnt finished your order....
anywho if you guys need
we will have a spare.... classic timmy, and ule mag :bounce:

amoeba
06-09-2004, 11:12 PM
haha jus sold my angel right now. sorry paintballboy. i got offered x-valve, intelliframe + $350. with 350 i can get............................................... and this..............................or that................. :rofl: :cheers: :dance: :) :clap: ;)

you guys are in for a suprise :shooting:

http://www.subpop.com/scripts/main/download.php?url=/downloads/free/Such_Great_Heights214.mp3

a song to go along with the happyness

stondroopy
06-10-2004, 05:22 AM
they said not to bring a staining paint,any suggestions on what to bring?

O_o
06-10-2004, 09:06 AM
Basically do not bring Zap brand paint

LittlePaintballBoy
06-10-2004, 09:29 AM
Bring pretty much anything that isn't zap, like 0_o said. Draxxus, PMI/RPS paint, and most others are all good :clap: amoeba, that's cool, what color scheme are you going to go for?

:headbang:

hAppy
06-10-2004, 02:49 PM
AHHH my phantom came!!
but no ride to the post office
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eatem Alive
06-10-2004, 03:05 PM
i will have my new toy to bring :D . if i like it, i might have a matrix to sell...or maybe a mag. we'll see.

Steelrat
06-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Well, tell us! I can't stand waiting. :cuss:

hAppy
06-10-2004, 05:14 PM
HELP! I NEED A DELRIN BOLT FOR MY TIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres what happened
i sent my gun into delta, and they forgot my bolt
i bought a bolt on pbn and the guy jacked my money, no bolt still

so HELP ME!!! please :cry:

Steelrat
06-10-2004, 05:26 PM
I drive by Delta every day, can I just pick it up for you?

And link us to the thread of the guy who jacked you.

Eatem Alive
06-10-2004, 05:32 PM
Well, tell us! I can't stand waiting. :cuss:
don't you get angry little smilie with me...
http://students.washington.edu/wyfong/dm43.JPG
i'm partial to the trix family now...not as much as the mags though.

hAppy
06-10-2004, 05:33 PM
can't exactly say he jacked me
but he hasnt replied his pm's or ever been on aim since

that would be great if you can pick it up for me, please go there and ask them if they still have a cut black delrin bolt. if they don't i guess its over for my bolt, thanks steelrat!

sweet dm4!! :headbang:

O_o
06-10-2004, 05:35 PM
hehe, me gots a new gat also. hopefully he's telling the truth and did ship it tuesday via usps priority.

Nice DM4 too !

Steelrat
06-10-2004, 05:43 PM
Corey, nice DM4! I cant see keeping the trix while you have that bad-boy.

XhAppyAznXx, PM me your name so I can tell the guys at Delta. Or, even better, call them and let them know I'll be coming.

hAppy
06-10-2004, 05:48 PM
Ken Truong, No need for pm, its good that AO learns our names. Good idea ill call them now Thanks lots man

EDIT : Well, i called and sadly, they cant find it :cry: I shall miss my delrin bolt, thanks for looking out steelrat!

Eatem Alive
06-10-2004, 05:54 PM
i'll be shooting my rogue X and logic X for most of the day...or until the non mag shooting ao'ers start to get crazy. then it'll be time to break those bad boys out. :shooting:

LittlePaintballBoy
06-10-2004, 05:59 PM
Corey, you will let me shoot that DM4 at the chrono, you will, you will! :hail:

Mighty Mike
06-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Eatem Alive - Nice Pickup!! I have something coming in the mail also!! :dance:

Happy Azn - I'll bring my extra Shocktech Superfly Timmy bolt just in case. It's a little tight in my Lasoya but it may fit your 2k2 perfectly.

Eatem Alive
06-10-2004, 06:14 PM
of course, connor. i think i'll have to spend saturday tuning the trigger because it is still stock.

hAppy
06-10-2004, 06:18 PM
mighty mike - i will only accept it if you do not need it yourself :p if you re looking to get rid of any bolt, ill buy it off you right off the top as well. thanks man

spacedtedybear
06-10-2004, 06:45 PM
So, does anyone have a spare battery charger for an Emag? Mine went up in smoke (literally).

Blennidae
06-10-2004, 06:59 PM
So, does anyone have a spare battery charger for an Emag? Mine went up in smoke (literally).

I don't have a spare, but you can borrow mine since I won't be playing. You'd have to get it before Sat. as I won't be home all day Sat. Do you still have my cell #?

LittlePaintballBoy
06-10-2004, 07:12 PM
Man, I sent mine with my EMag or I wold have given it to you :( On a lighter note, I just got MY new toy, and boy is it tight (literally)!

Eatem Alive
06-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Man, I sent mine with my EMag or I wold have given it to you :( On a lighter note, I just got MY new toy, and boy is it tight (literally)!
a pair of leotards? oh wait...a wetsuit.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-10-2004, 08:22 PM
Aww, who told you? :rofl:

hAppy
06-10-2004, 08:45 PM
what is it tell us now! :bounce:
anywho, i went to pick up my phantom! works fine, i just need a 12 gram quick changer or a 3.5 oz co2

Steelrat
06-10-2004, 09:12 PM
Wait til you see MY new toy! :ninja:

Eatem Alive
06-10-2004, 09:16 PM
come on ryan...you made me tell what mine was

toolfan62
06-10-2004, 09:21 PM
lol wow dad ur actually lettin em call u "corey" :) ..he usually gets mad when ppl add the "e"

shadowfalcon78
06-10-2004, 09:29 PM
that dm4 looked nice. whoo! :clap: three more days
nvm, not selling paint anymore. does anyone have an on/off i could borrow or buy?

Steelrat
06-10-2004, 09:36 PM
I have a CP on off I could sell, and a small kapp drop, or a paintballnorthwest drop and on/off.

Steelrat
06-10-2004, 09:38 PM
Oh, and here it is, the latest, greatest acquision!

THE AKA MIGHTY MAX VOLUMISER!

toolfan62
06-10-2004, 09:40 PM
wow ur upgrading ur gun..instead of..trading it :wow:

Steelrat
06-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Actually, the excal is gone. I sold it for a ridiculous amount, and bought my old 04 viking back for a great price. I do, however, want to get another excal eventually. They rock the house! But I've tested the waters, and there is no doubt im destined to be an AKA user.

ProX9
06-10-2004, 10:50 PM
did you not like the excal or was the deal just to good to resist?

Eatem Alive
06-10-2004, 10:57 PM
i dont think i've ever seen an excal this cheap...
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=140355

spacedtedybear
06-11-2004, 12:03 AM
OK bought a clear z-coded ripped drived halo on ebay for $100. If he can ship as fast as he's boasting, hopefully, I might get it by this Sunday. Unless he's shipping UPS or FedeX.

amoeba
06-11-2004, 12:03 AM
Bring pretty much anything that isn't zap, like 0_o said. Draxxus, PMI/RPS paint, and most others are all good :clap: amoeba, that's cool, what color scheme are you going to go for?

:headbang:

eh probrably get it annoed something bright. i wont get it by ao day...sadly..

by the way. my ir3 is messed up!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
ken jus got me some leftover air. so i tested on the ir3. omg. i need help

the gun jus like made a loud high pitched sound and the next thing. it leaks from the back.... i dont know where it's leaking from. but anybody help me fix this problem?. the solenoid works perfectly.. i could shoot even tho it's leaking. but i gotta solve it or else my customer will get dissapointed...ugh.

ProX9
06-11-2004, 12:06 AM
sounds like your reg blew and possibly the air is coming from a relief valve.

toolfan62
06-11-2004, 12:07 AM
grease it?

amoeba
06-11-2004, 12:10 AM
hmm... it worked fine on last ao day. probrably need to grease. anything besides "reg blew". that's the worse i can hear. :(

well ao day is like a few days away. anyone here willing to help me fix the problem... i dont know much on angels. jus know how it works.

Steelrat
06-11-2004, 01:48 AM
Pro, its not that I didn't like the excal. I loved it. The offer was just far too good to resist. But I found a place that has raw 04 half milled excals, which sounds interesting.

As for the IR3 problems, did you use a HP tank? I heard the WDP miniregs dont like those.

ProX9
06-11-2004, 02:30 AM
awwwww ::drool:: raw half milled excals :hail: , If those could be turned crusader i would get a job a buy one. Otherwise no, im staying home and being lazy :sleeping: literally