PDA

View Full Version : ULE emag?

kauai_paintball
05-12-2004, 01:52 PM
Hello, I have been contemplating getting an emag, and the only thing holding me back is the weight issue. People have said that I can get the bottom half ULE milled to be lighter, But I dont knw who dose this, because blackVCG dosent. My ULE emag wuuld be similar to this:
ULE body
All the stuff I can mill off of a emag gripframe milled off
ULE Battery cover
Rougerail/alpha rail. (Uuber light)
X valve
Lv. 10
Fireblade trigger
Whatever the lightest tank on the market is.
Stiffi ultralite barrel.
Niiiiiice sweeet blu/red annodizing (deciding what color still)
Warp feed (yay, although it adds weight, it wont be topheavy)
and last but probably the most important feature:
The Endo cradle! It is the most ergo cradle on the market, and I can still have the weight on my shoulder so It feels lighter.
How much should this setup weigh?
KP.

Dayspring
05-12-2004, 01:55 PM
You have a bunch of unknowns on there, so it's real hard to say.

Go to the individual manufacturers' sites and find out on the parts.

I'll say this, you save more weight on the ULE rail than you will ULE'ing the grip frame.

abunkerer
05-15-2004, 01:40 AM
get the Rouge wingless ule rail, lightest rail for an emag.
the setup you mention should put the gun at one of the lightest guns available.

the older "hump grip" emags with the stainless steel bodies were heavy, but we're talking ounces here...weight is not a big issue anymore with emags.

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Yeah, E-Mags really dont weigh all that much with the X and new lightweight bodies/rails that are out. Besides, if you cant play with an E-Mag cus of weight you prob shouldnt have an E-Mag. They arent that heavy at all and when you play with one you wont even notice weight. If you wanna reduce the weight even more you should just buy a Q-Loader instead of a warp. Its lighter and faster. I would say just get a Karta body and a wingless rogue rail if you want lighter wieght with good looks.