PDA

View Full Version : Paintball on the King of Queens

DyNasTy
05-12-2004, 06:30 PM
Today they had paintball king of queens, they only used goggles and actually shot paint at each other...

i was hoping to see one of the actors get hit in the face because its what they deserved for missrepresenitng paintball.. They kept saying they were gonna kill and a lot about " war" and always had thier masks up

other than that on a good note they used barrel plugss but 1 took thiers out and was firing it in staging area....

other than that was a good show

adam_61550
05-12-2004, 06:33 PM
Yeah I just watched that too. I think I could've taken them all out they sucked so bad. :cool:

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
05-12-2004, 06:49 PM
OMG! I cannot believe they did that, because now everybody is gonna think we are unsafe and crap like that. They totally ruined the good image of paintball. :mad:

sarcasm

shivors
05-12-2004, 06:58 PM
Be prepared for the jacka**es to come out bro. Never post any concerns about paintball as a sport getting another a black eye due to misrepresentation....seems some of these lil ladies get their panties in a bunch in a hurry.

Smitty2k1
05-12-2004, 07:03 PM
I really would wish you people would stop complaining everytime paintball is on tv without masks. Sheesh.

However, it was kinda a funny sceen, if its what Im thinking of.

tony3
05-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Yeah, who really cares? I know I don't.

TeamNausea
05-12-2004, 08:25 PM
I must say I could care less really. I mean hasn't your momma ever told you T.V. isnt real? Yeah everyone else in the worlds momma told them that also.

magking1971
05-12-2004, 08:32 PM
Wow a rerun of a rerun.
Like this one (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=55886&highlight=king+queens)
Or this one (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75178&highlight=king+queens)
I could do this all night (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=112009&highlight=king+queens)

jwalker87
05-12-2004, 08:50 PM
this is like that budweiser superbowl commercial. Yes, it's wrong, but its funny and no one really cares.

RtDaNiMaL
05-12-2004, 11:17 PM
i think one of the things that gave paintball in my community a bad name was everyone shooting the signs.
also some lady died ny a co2 thank flying off and hitting her in the temple and the news talked about how danhgerous and how bad a game it was.

athomas
05-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Any publicity is good publicity. If people talk about it and recognise the sport, they will find out the truth. More people will be interested in the real facts than what is represented on a sitcom. The sitcom only brings the sport to light. Just the fact that paintball is seen on a prime time show means it is mainstream now. Its a good thing.

RevBrown
05-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Did you ever stop to think that maybe they wear goggles only because it would be a little tough to distinguish actors?
Really, relax and enjoy the joke for what it is.

Chris42050
05-13-2004, 06:09 PM
Yeah its kinda hard for us to tell them apart and hear them talk with the masks on. Me and my friends used to play with shop goggles. In real life it isnt a good idea. I got shot in the lip. Paint tastes like dirt (I think). Never actually tried to eat dirt before. My friend got hit twice in the goggles and the lens just separeted from the rest. Luckily he wore glasses. I think that saved his eyes. After that we learned they actually made masks. We were kinda dumb back then but no one really played paintball 12 years ago.

hAppy
05-13-2004, 06:47 PM
you guys gotta chill, if you pay close attention, they are surely not shooting balls

plus its because some people wont be able to tell the characters apart. it makes perfect sense to have their goggles off in this kind of scenario. hell even in the background i remember seeing a guy with a full face goggle like a Scott mask or something.

its all for tv guys, dont get your panties in a bunch. they arent giving paintball a bad name, its only bad when the fat guy gets his eyes popped out