PDA

View Full Version : Need help with x-valve PLEASE!

monkeyduckey1
05-12-2004, 08:25 PM
alright i bought a x-valve not to long ago with a horrible leak in it. it was cheap so i figured i would go ahead and buy it and try to fix it. after that i sent it in to a local shop to get it repaired and i just got it back like 2 days ago and i realized there still is a small leak. it is noticable when i touch the trigger, the more i pull the trigger the more air leaks out. now the place that i sent it told me that the intitial problem was my lvl10 had a part that was broken, and i believe this is true because Manning, the guy sponsered by AGD personally, was the one working on it. Now does anyone out there know how i can fix this problem, if i cant do it on my own ill just send it back in but it took 3 weeks to get it back last time so im going to try and avoid that and do it on my own. thanks alot oh ya by the way this does have the ult so mabye that has to do with the problem... i dont know just thought id add that. thanks again

Joni
05-13-2004, 03:22 AM
Maybe you should try to remove one of the lvl10 shims? It might be just on the edge to a leak, and it's fine as long as you do nothing, but when you pull the trigger a little, the sear moves and the bolt starts to leak.

Not sure, but worth a try.

monkeyduckey1
05-13-2004, 06:40 AM
alright thanks man ill give it a try today and tell you what happens