PDA

View Full Version : Mossman's new project needs a new name (Yes there are pics inside...duh) :)

Mossman
05-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Hey fellas. I haven't been keeping up with AO much recently, just been keeping an eye on the Devilmag and the hAir trigger...that's about it.

Anyhow, a string of events about a month ago left me with a ghetto *** emag just asking for a cool overhaul/ghettofied project. The thing has no electronics so my options are pretty much wide open.

Then last week a local magger in need with a brand new karta RTP got in a car accident and needed some cash, and I was in the right place at the right time (The internet at 6:27 PM), so I snatched it up to help him out. I already had a dope mech mag so I didn't need it, but now I have 2 sets of dope pieces to make 2 mags out of....so the emag got prettied up a bit and some of the parts from the emag and my parts box are gonna find their way to the classifieds soon.

ANYHOW, here are the pics

http://users.rcn.com/mossman11/NEWHOTNESS/

The first ones are of the emag, later on we've got the hot karta goodness. Plans for the Karta are just a blue trigger, blue grips, and a few black 14" CP 1 piece barrels.

The emag plans are a bit more involved. Morlock board with break beam eyes, 2/3 size sniper1rfa battery pack with hacked down and reannoed stock sleeve, smaller noid and full anno job are all on the to-do list.

Anybody have any suggestions for the emag? Would you do anything differently? Are there any other boards out there these days as versatile for this project as the morlock? I know WAS competitors are popping up all over the place but I don't know if any of them have enough adjustments to insure proper working or if they can handle the 16.8v's from the emag battery.

Anyhow, let me know what you think and put in your votes for what the call the beast when it's completed. Also check out picture#20...it's probably the only good photograph my camera has ever taken.

PEACE FELLAS, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Skoad
05-12-2004, 11:27 PM
we want more russian mossman videos!

Mossman
05-12-2004, 11:34 PM
when the emag is a 20BPS eye'd monster the russian videos will flow like vodka in moscow.

Z-man
05-13-2004, 01:07 AM
I smell someone trying to step into my world!

pputkowski
05-13-2004, 06:16 AM
Karta The E-Mag

That 90* karta is the hottness man....

LudavicoSoldier
05-13-2004, 07:11 AM
Mossman:
"I don’t know what u heard about me
But a ***** can’t get a dollar out of me
No Cadillac, no perms u can’t see
That I'm a mother****ing P-I-M-P"

LudavicoSoldier