PDA

View Full Version : Need your opinion..

felony
05-13-2004, 12:06 AM
I dont like these threads, but would like to get your input on this.

I finally got an emag last fall. It was beat up, but the damned thing never goes down. But I feel it is just not the marker for me. I dont know if it is the weight, efficiency, or the talk around here that says it is obsolete...

What do you think I should do?
Wait the summer for a bit(make casH)...
and let the ICD freestyle get gen 1 bugs sorted out, get a alias, cyborg or something around that price range?

Pick up a gz, z or lower milled timmy, and be done with it.

Save the summer and save save save to the newest of markers to come out, ie next gen AGD markers.

Basicall, should I wait till AGDs new marker comes out (or something else revolutionary) or pick up a timmy or dye trix and be done with it?

LMK guys this is killing me...

dan

goddom
05-13-2004, 12:43 AM
First off:

"I dont like these threads, but would like to get your input on this."

This isn't the best way to start off a thread; " i hate you guys but I want your opinion."

Second if you are so picky about the gun then don't buy one until you tried whatever it is you want to buy. When you find out what you want then you figure out the $$ part.

Target Practice
05-13-2004, 12:45 AM
You know, if your Emag doesn't go down....don't get rid of it. You will be able to compete with everybody else until the "UberMag" comes out.

blakdragon21
05-13-2004, 02:13 AM
Throw away the agd koolaid that has poisoned you mind and then throw your emag away and get a timmy.

RRfireblade
05-13-2004, 06:18 AM
If you don't feel it's the gun for you then that's the answer to part one.

As for waiting on AGD,there's not even a start date for development of a new marker so you could probably go through 3-4 different markers before you even hear about anything from AGD.

I'd just start shooting different markers and see if you can narrow down what your preference is and then if AGD ever does come out with something new,you'll have a better idea what your looking for if you haven't already found what you want by then.

Head knight of Ni
05-13-2004, 07:40 AM
You could give it to me? I'd get a timmy and see how much I liked it compared to the E mag.