PDA

View Full Version : Need pics on a black C&C X-Mag...

OmniM
05-13-2004, 08:19 AM
I need some help with pics.
I need some good pics on a BLACK C&C X-Mag. Its for some graphics (Flash, imagemanipulations and so on) so they need to be good.

Any angle work... I think ;)

Thanx! /OmniM, Sweden

Fade
05-13-2004, 08:34 AM
I have a Black C&C X-Mag, and I'm willing to give you pix, but my X-Mag is at the shop getting its X-Valve pin replaced. Once my X-Mag is opperational, I can pick it up and get you some pix. If you could wait 1 week (Monday Earliest... Friday Latest), I could get you some pix of mine.

Mine is not stock though.

I have a Black Blade Trigger on it, and will have my black to silver fade Pipe kit on it (or I can throw the stock JJ black pro1 on it, if you want). I also have a smoke warp and a red Halo, but will hopefully have a smoke Egg2 by the time those pix are ready.

Let me know if this will do?

OmniM
05-13-2004, 08:38 AM
I have a Black C&C X-Mag, and I'm willing to give you pix, but my X-Mag is at the shop getting its X-Valve pin replaced. Once my X-Mag is opperational, I can pick it up and get you some pix. If you could wait 1 week (Monday Earliest... Friday Latest), I could get you some pix of mine.

Mine is not stock though.

I have a Black Blade Trigger on it, and will have my black to silver fade Pipe kit on it (or I can throw the stock JJ black pro1 on it, if you want). I also have a smoke warp and a red Halo, but will hopefully have a smoke Egg2 by the time those pix are ready.

Let me know if this will do?

Thats cool buds... any pic is good, the more the better. And the black to silver fade barrel might be prefect :D

Get back to me when ya get the lil sweet baby back from the Wonderfactory ;) :)

speedyejl
05-13-2004, 10:45 AM
Talk to me on AIM: Speedyejl or shoot me an email, when I get home from work I'll hook you up with some "higher" res pics of my old Xmag

OmniM
05-13-2004, 10:49 AM
Talk to me on AIM: Speedyejl or shoot me an email, when I get home from work I'll hook you up with some "higher" res pics of my old Xmag

Mailed ya ;)

OmniM
05-13-2004, 12:37 PM
If someone could and have the time, I would like to have the X-Mag logo scanned... thanx :)
Mail me.

Tobe2be
05-13-2004, 12:50 PM
there is a nice button called search on the top og the window if you cant find it im providing a nice image with the post so you can see the pic.

OmniM
05-13-2004, 01:57 PM
um.... of course I know there is a SEARCH option, Im not new to forums. Here maybe but not general.
The odds that a company put thier logo on a forum isnt that great so i ruled that out before goin thru like 20 threads or so...

But after searching I didnt find what I was lookin for anyway... just found the X-Valve logo. But I might use the wrong word to search with...

anyways, never mind this... I find it... in time...

booyah
05-13-2004, 02:05 PM
there is a nice button called search on the top og the window if you cant find it im providing a nice image with the post so you can see the pic.

hey tobe2be, there is this REALLY cool program called "Ad Aware" that will make your life much better. just by the browser screen shot you have TOO much crap on your system.

you probably get a lot of pop ups huh?

go to www.download.com search for ad aware, download and install it, then click the updates thing. after running it and telling it to remove what it found, your machine will be faster, crash less, and give you way fewer pop ups... also it will stop telling ad agencies where you surf all the time...

RTC_LoKi
05-13-2004, 02:14 PM
maybe he was also on more than one web page....

Tobe2be
05-13-2004, 02:32 PM
lol booyah nah no pop ups actually AOHELL blocks them. i actually wont even get the pop up that tells me that i have a new pm. thanks but im ok. hehe

Tunaman
05-13-2004, 04:11 PM
I just hope that the picture you need is not because of the X you might have gotten from me...because that one is now gone too... :(

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
05-13-2004, 04:28 PM
http://neondawg.com/paintball/uploads/flyboysmag.jpg

I have this one. I can take more of it when I get it back next week.

shivors
05-13-2004, 04:30 PM

Funny **** bro.

speedyejl
05-13-2004, 05:13 PM
You have some mail back at ya

spadge67
05-13-2004, 06:23 PM
ad-aware sucks, 2020search and mysearch bar rocks the house (/sarcasm)

yeahh...

Tobe2be
05-13-2004, 07:44 PM
hey easy there killer that my job computer i just use it.;)

paintpiggie
05-13-2004, 08:39 PM
http://girlbeater.boybeater.org/xmag.jpg

i could take some more, but im lazy.