PDA

View Full Version : How do I adjust the dwell on my warpfeed?

MajorDamage
10-07-2001, 02:01 PM
How do I adjust the dwell on my Pro-team warp(thats what its called right? Dwell?)? After I put my Z-grip on(it seems like after that) my warp will skip to where it will sometimes not get paint. I think its just the dwell. I held down the white button when I shot so I didnt chop as much. What do I do? Thanx.

ENDO!

BlackVCG
10-07-2001, 02:28 PM
Warp Dwell (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8981)

Also, you might need to up the sensitivity with the Warp. For some reason the Z-Grip doesn't transmit the vibration of the gun the same as a stock frame, so I've noticed that you need to run the sensitivity up about as high as it can go without freely spinning. To adjust the sensitivity, turn the blue dial under the black cover clock-wise until it starts to spin freely and then back it off right to where it stops spinning. Fire a bunch of shots and make sure it's responding. Search for Z-Grip intellifeed for pics on how to setup a link for you Warp from the Z-Grip.

MajorDamage
10-07-2001, 02:33 PM
Thanx alot! Thats what I meant, I confused the dwell with sensitivity. I'll post how it works after I change the sensitivity! THANX!

ENDO!

MajorDamage
10-07-2001, 03:11 PM
I tried it out, and I think its gonna work great! Thanx! OH, and how many of those things that you adjust for the dwell is there in a proteam warp? Because I have 4 in one place, and 2 in an other, then a place where it looks like another is supposed to be..Did i lose one? Thanx.

ENDO!

a_malfunction
10-07-2001, 10:23 PM
I just played today for the first time with my z-gripped, warped, retroed, micromag...... I love that thing!

MajorDamage
10-08-2001, 12:47 AM
Hehe, I love mine to. Its not a micromag though. This thing gets more looks than probably any other gun on the feild. Once again, I was the only one with a warp. I had a guy bring me a mag to fix, it was the most messed up mag I ever saw! The screws and sear were rusted, it had a "trigger job", and the back half of the reg had a 8 hole mod or something that was messed up and went on upside down so that the little notch that goes in the body rail is on top! His barrel somehow got stuck in the body, I figured the bolt was caught on the nubbin, but it wasnt. I dont know what it was, I just took off the bodyrail and slid it out. But I see why the guy bought a shocker. If I thought that was how a mag was supposed to be, Id buy another gun to! He bought it used I guess with all that stuff on it... I had another guy with a mag ask me what he should upgrade on his mag. I was the MagKing! hehe. But it was fun. BIG GAME! Thanx to everyone who helped me with the disc greasing. I didnt need to do it afterall because I bought some team colors from a gun shop. I used about 100 marbs though, and they fed fine without greasing. I guess Im lucky! I had a guy give me some Slam, but I didnt need to use it so I gave it back. And I gave a guy a quick disconnect for some Big Ball, but thankfully didnt have to use it(that stuff is so bouncy, one hit me, and just fell in my lap! Im not the only one this happened to, another guy got hit with one, caught one, threw it in his hopper and yelled "ITS COMING BACK AT YA!" hehe) but yeah, go me. I had to hold the white button down most of the day though...:( but it was not to big a deal. Thanx AGD for my favorite gun! And I convienced a guy with an angel on getting a warpfeed! He's the one that gave me that slam paint, he said it was for selling him on getting a warpfeed :)! Ok guys, later!
P.S. does turning up the sensitivity make my batteries die quicker? Just wondering.

ENDO!