PDA

View Full Version : Empire Tournament Pants?

PRPB
05-13-2004, 12:14 PM
I'm looking to get a pair of these, but the only place I've found them was at Actionvillage and they don't have the large black/gray ones in stock. No way can I wait for them to get them back in stock. They take to long to get things. So does anyone else know where I can order them? Every other site that I know of does not carry them.

Bolter
05-13-2004, 12:18 PM
tried National Paintball Supplies?

http://www.nationalpaintball.com/html/globalform.asp

FallNAngel
05-13-2004, 12:27 PM
NPS doesn't sell directly to consumers

Nick O time
05-13-2004, 02:18 PM
word of warning to you, my friend has a pair of these pants and they are great, but it seems that every 10 seconds the fly comes undone. :eek: otherwise they are pimp, ima probably pick up a pair just to see if its only a thing with his pants or what.

Bolter
05-13-2004, 04:08 PM
its just his

Rocky Knuth
05-13-2004, 05:06 PM
ours have been great! No fly problems :). They have a flap with buttons that cover the zipper.

Rocky

PRPB
05-13-2004, 05:09 PM
But where'd you guys get them?

elpimpo
05-13-2004, 05:16 PM
where do you think, hes sponsored by empire.

if you were not just refering to rocky thats an oh NO CUSSING on my part, anyways i was thinkin of getting a papir of these but havent looked into the cost or reall anything

PRPB
05-13-2004, 05:28 PM
where do you think, hes sponsored by empire.

if you were not just refering to rocky thats an oh sh** on my part, anyways i was thinkin of getting a papir of these but havent looked into the cost or reall anything

lol, yeah it's an oh NO CUSSING on your part. :p

I've found a few places that has them, but all of them are out of stock on the large black and gray. :( Wow I never knew it would be so hard to get a pair of pants.

Edit: :confused: I wasnt cussing, I had little stars.

GA Devil
05-13-2004, 05:54 PM
pm sent.....

Tyger
05-13-2004, 10:25 PM
ours have been great! No fly problems :)

Well now, wait a minute. That MIGHT be a feature! Insti-off for he pimp-daddy ladies man? Fast action access, perhaps, for beer rental return?

Ok, I'm getting FAR too graphic for my own good...

try www.888painball.com too, they might have the Empires too.

I owned a pair for a day or two, I played with them ONCE, and the crotch seam blew out. A year of playing, and I wouldn't complain. But ONE outing? The folks at paintballgear.com were really cool about it too, I traded 'em in for Nexed. All is well.

-Tyger