PDA

View Full Version : viking blues

laxkid
05-13-2004, 04:11 PM
argh i am having some issuse with my viking (that I just traded for and got from lord whoopass) like most of the wires being electrical taped together and parts of the circuit boared being glued on and the led/on/off switch being glued in does anybody know where I could order new parts(steelrat :D ) or cantact lord whoopass quicky ( he aslo said that it was in great condition :mad: ).

MMM
05-13-2004, 04:24 PM
Parts you can get straight for AKA, call them 317-631-7200
or Dan, their main tech
http://www.dbnpaintball.com/
or OTE
http://www.ontargetentertainment.com/

I would recommend having an AKA tech take a look at it first though.

jailhousepb177
08-25-2004, 08:49 PM
Dont say that!!!! At least you have a viking... I cant afford one till im 20 no matter how long or hard i work... I dont wanna hear ur crap. :mad:

GT
08-25-2004, 09:05 PM
cantact lord whoopass quicky ( he aslo said that it was in great condition :mad: ).

I would do that first. Secondly I would contact Dan, www.dbnpaintball.com he is the super duper AKA tech man.

Dont say that!!!! At least you have a viking...

no kidding mine has been on order for 5 months. feels like forever!

M-a-s-sDriver
08-25-2004, 10:02 PM
Dan can be an A-hole. Probably a good tech but you will never know because he will not return e-mails or phone calls. From my OWN personal experience.
Try FROTH on PBnation. Good, inexpensive, communicates, quick. Turned my Excal from a POS to a sewing machine in one week.
Brent.

Bartman
08-25-2004, 10:25 PM
If qall teh wires are being held together with E-tape, I would totaly sugest giveing the Shop a call and geting your viking into us to be worked on. Either that or run into one of us at a big game, tourney or maybe a coffee shop, oh wait neither of us drink coffee,

Your best bet for a clean and excelent check up is to send it into us at the shop.

So if I am rambeling on, but, I am tired, and I have to get the milling designs done some time soon.

Bartman

Muzikman
08-25-2004, 10:41 PM
Bart! Now that I got a ULE body on my E-Mag, I need a NoRider for the ULE Mag!!!!!!

quik
08-25-2004, 10:54 PM
and on another related note. I would contact lord woopass and make him pay for it. (Ive heard nothing but bad stuff about this fella, I mean hell he wants a K for a species :))

Steelrat
08-25-2004, 11:07 PM
The FIRST person I would contact would be Lord Whoopass. It sounds like that viking has issues. Parts glued on the board? What kind of board is it, anyways? WAS, Pandora, Nelson? And as far as the switch/LED being glued, theyre glued in (or epoxied) on all vikings and excals. The wiring sounds iffy, unless it had the capacitor mod done. If you can, take some pics and post them up. If you can't, email them to me at mcalhaney@dslextreme and I will host, so all the viking crowd can take a look-see.

Does the gun even work?

Worst case, you will have to follow Bartman's advice. He is a top-notch AKA tech, and knows his stuff. Here is a thread about how to send stuff to AKA for repairs: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=265452

You can also send it to Froth or Nitro on the PBN aka forums. They are both mods, and both of them go out of their way to help fix AKA guns with minimal labor costs.

Goldie D Pimp
08-25-2004, 11:40 PM
We can do the repair at vaporworks too.

Thanks
sam

Bartman
08-26-2004, 09:58 PM
Bart! Now that I got a ULE body on my E-Mag, I need a NoRider for the ULE Mag!!!!!!

Muz

there comming, I am still waiting on machine time, I am the little guy so I keep getting bumped, but soon, , as soon as I am finished the dry wall I will start pushing harder to get them done.

BTW our web site is sort of up, its still a work in progress, but its comming along.

Bartman

jonmcfatty
08-26-2004, 11:32 PM
I trades the species to lord whoopass. He is actually a pretty decent trader always answering my emails in a couple of days at the most. I would contact him and let him know that you;re not happy. I'm sure he'll do his best to take care of you

mrhooie
08-27-2004, 09:38 AM
So if I am rambeling on, but, I am tired, and I have to get the milling designs done some time soon.

Bartman

am i the only one who caught that....milling designs, eh? very curious. let me know if you ever want to vent to a fellow cannuck :)

jdev
08-27-2004, 10:57 AM
am i the only one who caught that....milling designs, eh? very curious. let me know if you ever want to vent to a fellow cannuck :)

no, I caught that too. my interest is piqued.

Bartman
08-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Hmmm