PDA

View Full Version : so i got a minimag

Orion33
05-13-2004, 07:36 PM
i traded my 98custom with flatline and collapsable stock for a minimag with dye stainless 10" barrel...it has built in regulator..i dont kno if they all have that..anyway...theyre worth around the same..but the mag was in the display case at the store here...(he charges 10% to let him use the case)..and i guess he thought he could make a little money, or the 98c would sell easier..so he traded me, even tho its not his gun)

its also leaking some air in the hose down near the tank pin...but its cause the guns been sitting htere for a while...im gonna bring it in again on saturday when the gun tech guy is in

Orion33
05-13-2004, 07:43 PM
it was also leaking air out the back when i shot..out of teh velocity pin...i was shooting co2 with no exp chamber...but it was happening right away...could it be the pressure, because the velocity was under 250bps at the store..

ej_y4
05-13-2004, 07:43 PM
Congrads, hope you like it. post the problem in the tech threads

68_Classic
05-13-2004, 08:18 PM
if it is leakin in the tube by the tank u might need a new 90 degree fitting or a new hose and go to nitrogen not co2 trust me u will like it better co2 will freeze the vave eventually...