PDA

View Full Version : New to AGD, please help!

MaKo
05-14-2004, 01:04 PM
I play as a sniper for a small team in Cozumel, and up till now my gun has been a trusty Kingman Spyder TL. It was my first and only gun for the last two years. I now am looking for something better. I prefer compact, light weight,acurate,and quiet with the abillity to upgrade it as I see fit. I am intersted in AGD, but I don't quite understand the functionality of the models offered. What are the the differances between classic and powerfeed? witch would be more practical for my usage? Any comments or suggestions provided would be considered and greatly appreciated.

ZapTheMad
05-14-2004, 01:25 PM
The idea behind a powerfeed is that the blowback from each shot bounces the ball off the back of the "power feed" tube forcing the ball into the breach faster resulting in less chops. It also puts a handy way to turn off the balls from entering the breach.

The standard feed is just a straight angled tube into the breach. Blowback can cause the ball stack to pause between shots you may chop more paint.

Personally, I think the difference is negligible. With a powerfeed, the ball has to change direction 2 times before entering the breach. With a standard, it only has to change once thru the elbow. Any changes in direction only slow the balls down when feeding.

Get level 10 kit and you don't have to worry about chops with either set up.

i_baked_cookies
05-14-2004, 02:33 PM
you want to look at the hopper height issue associated with the standard feed. the feed tube does stick out a bit, and your hopper will be pretty high. the powerfeed feed tube is still high, in my opinion, but its better than the standard feed. also, it does look a great deal better.