PDA

View Full Version : *LOOKOUT* Kauai is coming to California!!!!

kauai_paintball
05-14-2004, 05:39 PM
Hear Hear!!! I Am going on a grand holiday, to my place of regional birth! grand old california! Going to be staying in the santa cruz area, all fellow AO peeps in the area Holla back! Im going to be there in july, starting in july 8. ill be there for 5 weeks, Ill have to play paintball as much as I can, Mebbe we can coreoraph a secial day so i can come and meet yuou guys, see the faces behind the names.

Z-man
05-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Looks like you and Tobe2be Might meet up with us? Santa Cruz is close to 2 good fields. TAP Paintball in Watsonville (~20 min from there) and SCP in Jan Jose area about what, ~30 min? Let us know again when the date is so we can plan something.

LittlePaintballBoy
05-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Well whadda ya know, Blennidae is going to Kauai (I think) and kauai is comin to Cali :D

kauai_paintball
05-14-2004, 07:01 PM
Well: Not fine tuned yet But the current schedule:
July 8th:
flying in
After that:
my friend from GA is going to come and visit for two weeks.

kauai_paintball
05-24-2004, 02:09 PM
Hey native californians! can you do me a favor! Chack around the cali area and see if there are any scenario games going on after july 8th. Me and my friend want to hit ALL of them, and can you let me know some good cali area fields? I definately want to set something up so I can meet w/ some fellow AO ers. out!

ClassicMagger
05-24-2004, 02:19 PM
Hey:

If/When you get to Georgia let me know. If I am in town. Tennessee that is I'll go down to good old Georgia and play a round or two with y'all. Let me know.

-ClassicMagger

punkncat
05-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Well: Not fine tuned yet But the current schedule:
July 8th:
flying in
After that:
I may go visit my friend in GA for two weeks (hey Ill be in GA too!)
After that or before that I will 2 weeks to screw around and do whatever.
BUT I will be in the area for 3 weeks.

What part of GA will you be in and when? It would be nice to get some game on with a "tropical" AO'er.... :D

Mr. Frodo
05-24-2004, 10:27 PM
Funny I should see this thread. My Friend just cam back from Kauai this past Sunday... she said it was a beautiful place and that I should visit.