PDA

View Full Version : Beuatiful cool morning...

ZapTheMad
05-15-2004, 09:24 AM
Perfect for PAINTBALL!!!

To bad I'm on baby duty today :(

UltimatePaintballer
05-15-2004, 09:30 AM
yea, perfect day for sports.

it has rained in wisconsin the past 8+ days, can't do freaking anything when all it is doing is raining. so the weekend is supposed to great and then rain start up monday.

im going golfing and playing me some bball

Chronobreak
05-15-2004, 09:42 AM
yeah great day i think im gonna go play.....wait i dont ahve any money SONOFA :eek:

tony3
05-15-2004, 09:53 AM
I was suppose to play a tourney sunday, but my team got someone else because I told them a few weeks ago I couldn't make it :( So, I was just going to play some rec, and I have a baseball game today and tomorrow :(

The Action Figure
05-15-2004, 09:58 AM
I couldnt get anyone to go to alamo with me :( :mad: :( :mad: :( I just got a new gun I wanted to try out

JimmyBeam
05-15-2004, 10:30 AM
ya beautiful day my a**, its gonna be 100 today. and i got a hangover so hopefully i wont get sick while im out playing. lol, youd think id learn my lesson by now and not go out drinkin the night before i play

but any day is beautiful for paintball

dwab3000
05-15-2004, 04:47 PM
im going out to day to play, its freakin sweet out, i got my shorts on and everything too bad no one in my house will have dsl for a while, since i hook it up through my laptop, and i take that to the feild with me...

im so freakin cruel :D

tony3
05-15-2004, 04:54 PM
but any day is beautiful for paintball

Below 0 weather?

40 Degrees with cold rain?

110 degrees with no cloud cover?

I don't think so :D

dwab3000
05-15-2004, 05:05 PM
110 degrees with no cloud cover?
well hmmm, just play in the bare essentials, very breatable mesh shorts, mesh sleevless shirt

and a mask with a fan

play in very breatable shoes too, something like some addidas, or some others like that

also youd need to wear a color that doesnt attract heat

40 Degrees with cold rain?
hmm just toss on some underarmour, turn your fan on, wrap some stuff around your ported barrel, make sure your electronis are secure, water proof other things, if you have power feed, put some tape over it

Below 0 weather?
well just toss on some under armour....that stuff awesome, toss on a couple other stuff, then your hoody or jersey...for your legs, throw on your under armour pants, and some track pants (dont use you pb pants they breathe)

im right now actually writing stuff like this, and making a website

i think it will be called paintball.com (wait thats my homepage d'oh)