PDA

View Full Version : been away,,have the price of mags droped???

thump
05-15-2004, 12:19 PM
ive been away from the boards for a while so im not up on current prices.im i have a minimag for sale that im asking $350 for,,this is whats all included.
1.custom powdercoated minimag ( yellow to black ),all 4 stars on valve
2.stock minimag barrel
3.stock rt barrel
4.14 inch dye boomy
5.16 armson stelth
7.level 10 installed with all the extra parts
8.cushined gasthrough forgrip

everything is in perfect shape,,the marker was new last summer.added up it was over $800,im asking for less then half the price but cant get any offers...am i asking for to much?
this marker looks sweet and is in perfect shape,,,let me know what you guys and girls think,,am i asking to much?????
i really dont want to sell it,want to trade it for an evil omen,,whould that be a fair trade?

micromag02
05-15-2004, 12:22 PM
It is mostlikly that people don't like the styleing of it, that is a fair price. I personally don't care for the colors.

tyrion2323
05-15-2004, 12:23 PM
With the introduction of the ULE-Customs, the most you're goign to get for that mag is probably around $150-$175...
It's still got the stock single trigger frame on it and the classic valve.

There's no way that someone's going to trade an Evil Omen for that. The omen will outperform it in every way possible.

The Spanish Inquisition
05-15-2004, 12:44 PM
Did you forget to subtract the price of your HPA from that $800?

Personally I think you will be better off parting out good barrels and sell this on ebay for 185 - 200 as a high end entry level marker. (toss in a $5.00 viewloader and a old pair of goggles or something.)

Either that or throw a X-valve and Intelliframe on that baby and hunt down all the people on this forum that don't like the way your mm looks. :D

thump
05-15-2004, 01:09 PM
not going to add anything to the marker,already have a ule rt with x-valve(it rocks!) i just cant believe that the prices of minimags/68's have fallen so much in so little time.
oh,,and as for selling on ebay,,i have no fargin idea how that works! so that doesent look like an option.

personman
05-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Maybe its just me but it seems like that would sell for more like 200-250.
I dunno though, I havent looked at the markers forum in a while.

jwalker87
05-15-2004, 03:36 PM
its a nice body, but anyone who would be interested in getting a nicely anno'd body would be turned off by the trigger frame and the valve. It's too expensive for beginners, and doesn't perform well enough for experienced players. I think that's your problem.

ZapTheMad
05-15-2004, 03:41 PM
I'd part the whole gun out on ebay. It's really easy to do. You will get much more money for it as parts than you would for the whole gun.

shivors
05-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Ummmm....it looks like the paint was spray painted on. If that is the case I would make sure to tell all pootential buyers/traders of that ahead of the final sale.

thump
05-15-2004, 05:43 PM
yes it is sprayed on,,,powdercoat,,it is not anodized.

dj89
05-15-2004, 10:03 PM
There's no way that someone's going to trade an Evil Omen for that. The omen will outperform it in every way possible.
:rolleyes:
1.you can't put a omen in water

ICOM
05-15-2004, 10:45 PM
id buy for 200 :)

tyrion2323
05-15-2004, 11:02 PM
:rolleyes:
1.you can't put a omen in water

What's your point? If you are playing and you drop your mag in the water, you're going to have to pull it apart and dry it off...unless you don't care about accuracy...

So, your point is moot. And I still stand by my original claim. I'm not bad-mouthing the mag...it's a great looking mag, but it'd never hold up to the performance of an Omen.

dj89
05-15-2004, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE=tyrion2323]What's your point? If you are playing and you drop your mag in the water, you're going to have to pull it apart and dry it off...unless you don't care about accuracy... [QUOTE]

just the barrel

and a omen is nothing compared to a mag