PDA

View Full Version : Worst day ever.

ramennoodles
05-15-2004, 09:46 PM
Yeah, so on the way to church this evening my car caught fire.... luckily i remember my gear bag was still in there and i managed to get it out, the rest of my baluables manged to survive pretty well. Here are some pics.

Chojin Man
05-15-2004, 09:57 PM
holy cow! Well at least your gear bag wasn't damaged... oh and I'm glad your ok too. ;) :)

Bardo23
05-15-2004, 10:18 PM
OWNED! Thats what happens when you mess with SINISTER! Pluth musta got his SP boys on you, bc i know my italian friends do a cleaner job.

jk man. that sucks.. You are just trying to show me and pluthy up, flipping our cars and what not! But you didnt break your neck yo! HA! But anyways.. looks like i will be taking you to the fields some if i decide to go to 66 sometime huh? That musted be to fun! See ya tomorrow for the details man!

-Carnifex-
05-15-2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah, so on the way to church this evening my car caught fire....

Ironic, or at least amusing!

dwab3000
05-15-2004, 10:23 PM
just a question

HOW IN THE UNGODLY HELL DID YOU MANSGE THISSSSS

wow...suddenly i want a van just for apintball, seems pretty good...maybe ill get the hippy vw van :D ...which i was offered

it seems my jaguar isnt the best car, even though its mixed with the best marker, yup an automag

ahh isnt be self loving and loving thous accesories the best

BobTheCow
05-15-2004, 10:51 PM
First off: great to hear you're okay.

Now: it just... burst into flames?!? Any idea how or why? Weird!! :eek:

ramennoodles
05-15-2004, 10:56 PM
nope no idea, i was just driving along and this guy pulls over and stops and i thought "weird" and then he was like "your van is on fire" and it took a moment to register then i promptly hopped out of the car

Halliday
05-15-2004, 11:54 PM
nope no idea, i was just driving along and this guy pulls over and stops and i thought "weird" and then he was like "your van is on fire" and it took a moment to register then i promptly hopped out of the car
Glad you are ok.

Storytime.........,
I once tried to help out a guy on some Chicago freeway. His back left wheel was about to fall off :eek:
While still moving, I tried really hard to get him to notice his wheel. He flipped me the bird.
I thought "ok" and passed him. A minute later I saw his car wildy fishtaling and crashing through the traffic behind me.

I'm glad a driver talked to you.

FalconGuy016
05-15-2004, 11:57 PM
Ah man thats scary, glad you're ok

ZapTheMad
05-16-2004, 01:52 AM
Good job saving your gear!

punkncat
05-16-2004, 09:20 AM
I had a volkswagon years ago that caught on fire on me.
I was kickin down the road in WAY south GA/ north Florida in gator country. I thought I saw a flame coming out the back , but just discounted it. A minute later there is a huge bonfire coming out the back . I pulled over to the side of the road and the fuel pump had developed a leak and caught on fire from the exhaust. Lucky for us I was able to put it out in time to save the car.

penguinpunk555
05-16-2004, 12:05 PM
I locked my brothers keys in his trunk. :( It has a security system. I can't get it out. :( :mad:

jesseyo13
05-16-2004, 09:34 PM
Looks like you'll be joing the moped army right? Thank god you got your guns out!

Jesse

painTech
05-16-2004, 09:42 PM
'sploded

insurance yay.

dj89
05-16-2004, 09:48 PM
I locked my brothers keys in his trunk. :( It has a security system. I can't get it out. :( :mad:
hahahahaha thats so funny :D :D