PDA

View Full Version : -Official- Tampa Thread- Whos Going, Etc.

wobbles82
05-16-2004, 07:29 PM
I dunno if I can make stuff official, so ill just..make it official. Great last practice today at Del Hobbies, had the honor of reffing for Clare, Max, their crew, and many other teams. Luck to all teams going, and lets see if anyone else from AO will be there!

- As for me I will be playing D3 with Kryptic, formerly Melee.

Lets see whos going to this slugfest. ( And dont worry Clare, gun problems will be on the down low, lol. :D )

Mango
05-16-2004, 08:22 PM
Haha that was you Wobbles. Crazy. I was there as well. :D

TheDuelist
05-16-2004, 08:51 PM
I'll be there to spectate. I look forward to seeing some great ball.

ltjrocks77
05-16-2004, 09:19 PM
sorry to get off topic but
Who all was at del? I was at the ccpl so i couldnt go to check it out. Also how were the feilds?

now on topic
i cant go once again cause of freaking school :eek: only 4 more weeks left

good luck to anyone that is going

ilikePB
05-16-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm new to this forum, i don't even have an automag, yet. still saving up. but i'm gunna be there i only live like 2 or 2 1/2 hours away. just to be a spectator. :)

Lethargic
05-16-2004, 10:57 PM
I'll be there, playing with Evil Relic, in Division 3. And of course I'll be sporting the mag :D Who says you can't use mechanical guns in the NPPL?

wobbles82
05-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Mango- Yepo that was me and part of the team, I was the smaller kid in the Raven pants and whatnot. Well..the only kid, everyone else was a bit older. Saw you playing with Clare and all I believe, excellent, haha.

As for who was playing, as in teams there were tons, playing with Clare and Mango..were Maximus from Joy, and a few others, some Arsenal guys I believe, just people jumping on it looked like, we only reffed their one game though. Bucktown was reffing the other field.

And nobody says you cant play the NPPL with a mech mag, go and rip it up.

Will hopefully see you guys there, and hopefully ill get the fields before I leave tomorrow, they are being a bit slow. :D .

Good luck to all.

Clare
05-18-2004, 02:25 PM
I'll be in Tampa..

Thanks for reffing us :p

Lee
05-18-2004, 05:01 PM
i'll be reffing field 4. old guy...gray hair....yellow v force mask.
i won't be able to interact with players or spectaters, but wave or something or say "chuff chuff" :D and i'll nod!

Rocky Knuth
05-18-2004, 05:41 PM
I'll be there with my Dogs :)

Roc