PDA

View Full Version : okay weird nose coming from valve when trigger is pulled an held

dansim
10-08-2001, 08:27 AM
okay when i was cleaning my micromag for sale i aired it up to make sure there werent any leaks and when i pulled the trigger it was finr but on holding the trigger in it goes into full auto sound but the bolt only slightly moves its like this
pow(holding trigger)pow popopopopopopopopopop and it fire fine but thats the only thing wrong i was worndering if anyone could help i think it may be the length of the trigger rod thanks

davej946
10-08-2001, 08:33 AM
Dansim,
Does is make a "Lawn Sprinkler" type sound? That's what I'm interpreting you describing, let me know if I'm wrong about that. If that is the case, there is a problem with one of your On/Off O-rings. If you have the video that comes with the mags, that is described in there. 1st thing I would do is examine the on/off orings. ;)

Good Luck,

Chef123161
10-08-2001, 11:56 AM
The teflon oring in the on/off is bad. Replace that and your golden.

BlackVCG
10-08-2001, 02:06 PM
The on/off top o-ring is the one you need to replace. The one that when the on/off assembly is all together, it goes on the tip of the pin at the top of the brass on/off top.