PDA

View Full Version : impulse?

davisdawg123
10-08-2001, 08:51 AM
Im thinking about going from my mag to an impulse

im not sure about it, can anyone give me advise on them? or what do get or where to get it?

FeelTheRT
10-08-2001, 09:12 AM
I love these things, I personaly myself will get an Impulse Vision in a month or two. They come with a .689 SP BossProg or a SP AA barrel. They can handle CO2 extremely well due to the MaxFlow regulator. I hear some say that CO2 will work better htan air, however i'm not too sure about that.. They run at a really low presure to reduce ball breaks and are still efficant from the high flow parts and are also very consistant even on CO2.

The only i can see wrong with the Impulse is that the trigger is fairly long for an electro. But you can always make a trigger stop or buy a Blade/Werm stick trigger which are adjustable down to 1mm.
Another thing i don't like is how they come with a high rise vertical feed. It's nice how it's a vertical feed rather vs on the Shocker where PF and stnd feed are more common, however I can't stand a high rise. This is just personal pref, some might like the high rise. I just think it's kind of pointless if your getting an Impulse Vision which has an ACE (Anti Chop Eye).

talk to Exilict on AIM and tell him DisfunctionalJM sent u. He's a true Impulse jock, he currently jsut bought 224 Impulses to customize into super Imps where he will later sell for around $800. Now i'm just rambling on :)...