PDA

View Full Version : Tom! Regarding the SP Situation...

Magglerock
05-18-2004, 05:23 PM
I work in a major (top five) lobbying firm here in Washington. Have you ever thought about putting together a coalition of paintball corporations and approaching Congress and/or the major Agencies about this issue? There are a variety of ways that the matter could be presented to members of Congress and agency personnel that could provide a solution. If you would be at all interested, I would be happy to discuss this with you. That is, of course, unless you already have representation; as a manufacture of DoD equipment, I'm sure you do. If you don't, you should, and I would be happy to talk to you about that as well. As a long-time mag owner and paintball enthusiast, it would be an honor to offer you this consultation gratis.
I am really upset about what this patent enforcement could mean for the industry and the long-term impact it could have on the growth of the sport.

WARPED1
05-18-2004, 09:16 PM
Money. Money. Money.

AGD
05-19-2004, 12:20 AM
Mag,

I appreciate the effort but there is no possiblity of a coallition on the SP patent situation. At least half the industry has already signed agreements, several of us have stopped making emarkers and the rest don't think its their problem.

Welcome to paintball.

Agd