PDA

View Full Version : Air tank question(s)

.tMan
05-18-2004, 08:42 PM
Hey there AO,
Ok so here I go
I bought a slightly used 92/4500 3A tank about 4 months ago, yeah, yeah, 3A does suck, but I love the tank itself. I need a new reg for this tank, the old one is starting to leak now anyways. I'm looking for a cheaper screw in tank. This brings me to my first question.

1. Will any 4500 psi regulator work on the tank?
2. What regs do you think are worth buying?
3. Where can I buy that good reg?

yeah, some simple questions but, I really would like to know before my paintball season really starts up.

Thanks,
tMAN

.tMan
05-18-2004, 09:10 PM
Help... Me... Please...

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
05-18-2004, 09:12 PM
1. you need to see if your bottle can handle 4500psi
2. my flatline has been working great for me :)
3. You can buy a good reg at any online paintball retailer

CaliMagFan
05-18-2004, 09:23 PM
interestingly enough, no one here has mentioned kingman java tanks... you may or may not bee looking for a whole new tank, but i know that i have no issues with their reg on my 88/45. its a great tank, and i have used it at high speed and under tight chrono scruiteny. well, thats about all i have to say, other than to second the fact that you can buy any of the regs for your air tank itself... air america, aci, crossfire, and AGD offer their regs apart from the tank for a sepperate cost...

note that you should only have those regs removed and installed by certified air cylander people... you can do it alone, but there is no reason to, and its your life thats at stake.....go through a dive shop, they can usually help you out...

-kyro

.tMan
05-18-2004, 09:33 PM
Thanks guys
My bottle is a 92/4500
I have my scuba shop ready to go when I do find a reg

But I need a specific reg, something not too expensive.

black_bishop
05-19-2004, 12:21 AM
hey man i have an air america apocalypse reg reg i will sell ya. pm me about it if interested.

.tMan
05-19-2004, 08:43 PM
Pm'd
Anyone have some more input for me?