PDA

View Full Version : Automag Cup????

Temo Vryce
10-08-2001, 01:05 PM
Kingman has the Sypder cup where you can only play if you use a Kingman marker. Tom have you ever thought about running a Automag Tourny. Where you need to use a AGD marker? I realise that there is a downside to this as well as the upside. If you don't feel that it's a viable idea then that's ok I just thought I would suggest it. keep up the good work Tom.

zvanut
10-08-2001, 02:49 PM
do u realize how expensive that would be, i mean even more so for a smaller company. i mean look at kingman, everyone and there 3rd cousin owns a spyder.

DarkPhoenix
10-08-2001, 03:00 PM
I agree with zvanut on this one. It would be prohibitive to have an Automag Cup. I am not saying it is impossible, just that it is incredibly expensive to do it.

I do, however, find the idea intriguing and a good way to show off AGD products, but I digress.

mac2k4
10-08-2001, 03:06 PM
why would it be so expensive?
i'm sure any feild would love to have AGD run an AUtoMAG CUP.
but w/ paint ya buy crate laods at around $35 and your AGD team could easily host it.

DarkPhoenix
10-08-2001, 03:14 PM
I am saying that the cost would be prohibitive because the cost of setting up, getting comparable prizes (to the spyder cup, that is), and all other logistics and advertising, that I know very little about by the way, for a small company like AGD, at this moment in time, would be a very hard task indeed.

Like I said earlier, it is not impossible, just improbable. Perhaps in the future, when things are more stable.