PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it...

Butterfingers
05-19-2004, 12:31 AM
I ordered a Qloader. Ill let you know how it goes.

My setup will now be completely electronics free.

Time to stalk the FED-EX man

SpecialBlend2786
05-19-2004, 04:34 AM
yay, don't forget pics when you get it :)

Butterfingers
05-19-2004, 09:42 AM
I would but the digi cam went south a few months ago...

If you know anybody with a quality cam LMK :D

tribalman
05-19-2004, 10:40 AM
just get a quality nikon 35mm camera. i personally think 35mm camera's give you better quality. and so what if you have to pay for the chemicals to develope your negatives, much more fun!

Mr. Frodo
05-19-2004, 11:23 AM
I ordered the q-loader too! Now, I just have to wait for paintballgear to send it.... Crappy backorder.

bokraham
05-19-2004, 05:12 PM
heres a tip when hooking it up. hold down the piece that connects to the feed neck down when you connect the pod. Sometimes the tube isn't on tight enough and paintballs fly everywhere.

Cryer
05-19-2004, 05:26 PM
where/how are you planning on mounting your q, butterfingers?
I ordered the q-loader too! Now, I just have to wait for paintballgear to send it.... Crappy backorder.
good luck... :rolleyes:

I'm still "waiting" on a pbgear backorder from over a year ago....

Butterfingers
05-19-2004, 11:23 PM
i ordered the dropforward mount

Mr. Frodo
05-19-2004, 11:26 PM
where/how are you planning on mounting your q, butterfingers?
good luck... :rolleyes:

I'm still "waiting" on a pbgear backorder from over a year ago....

What item do they still owe you?

Cryer
05-20-2004, 12:05 AM
What item do they still owe you?
I ordered some back-issues of FACEFULL, a mask, and some other misc stuff...

I gave up trying to get ahold of them...

anxiouspaintblr
05-20-2004, 12:11 AM

Same I jsut ordered a basic kit over a month ago and it still isnt here. I called (before ordering)and asked how long they said it would take two weeks. When it had bee about a month my mom called without me knowing and all we get extra is free shipping :rolleyes: I think we should all get an extra pod or buttpack, Thats what I woulda pushed for if I had called.

GoatBoy
05-20-2004, 12:00 PM
I got mine directly from AIC when they were doing the introductory price thing. Shipped fairly quickly. Your mention of the mount prompted me to visit their website... looks like they changed things up a bit. It sounds like at least they now realize there's a real problem with the mount.

The latest mount socket shows some promise; I need to look at the details.

Mr. Frodo
05-20-2004, 01:20 PM
I called paintballgear this morning, and the rep said my tournament system will be in soon. He also said they got a shipment of Q-Loaders in late April, which is why he said they're due for another shipment in the next week or two. It's see if this is true.

Tom Sparkman
05-20-2004, 01:27 PM
just get a quality nikon 35mm camera. i personally think 35mm camera's give you better quality. and so what if you have to pay for the chemicals to develope your negatives, much more fun!

I dunno, I like the pictures my Nikon digital SLR D100 takes - and I can use all my Nikon SLR lenses. It's fast and feels just like the film SLR. The pictures I took at the Warbirds airshow looked great - my favorite is a genuine Zero flying with a Corsair.

Tom

Jack & Coke
05-20-2004, 01:27 PM
Nice! I think I'll order one too sometime in the near future :)

I like a set up like this...

http://www.qloader.com/images/aic_img_m98_tank_mount_1.jpg

http://www.qloader.com/images/aic_img_home_news.jpg