PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster ball detent???

tolley
05-19-2004, 09:28 AM
Anybody know what threading for detent on a B2K2? I tried an autococker detent but it didn't go easily, so I backed off. Does ICD have their own detent thread, if so, where do I go for new one.

Chronobreak
05-19-2004, 11:32 AM
im pretty sure the odler ones may have used icd ones i think the newwer ones might be angel threaded...i have NO IDEA sorry man i remeber when mine got jammed i had to get a replament at my local store the owner was nice enough to take of an unused bushy body ide call icd and see what they say if possible

punkncat
05-19-2004, 01:31 PM
Mine had ICD threads. I have also seen cocker and angel threaded ones.
The ICD threading is just barely different from the cocker threads , just slightly finer.

FaSSt
05-19-2004, 01:46 PM
They are standard Cocker ball detents. The threading might be defective, but they are supposed to be Cocker threaded. Make sure that you are not cross-threading, and that the threading on the detent itself is not bad. You can use a bit of teflon tape to make a detent stay in whatever position you want once it is screwed in.

ChuviDuvi
05-19-2004, 03:28 PM
I have the samep problem with mine,,, and many ppl say to get Cocker Ball detents... and I have a b2k, and i need a ball detent... SO I'll give ICD a call.... and see what the deal is............ :cool:

O_o
05-19-2004, 08:49 PM
All my bushies and the ones i've worked on used cocker detents. Personally used the MacDev teflon ball detent.