PDA

View Full Version : Carrying guns with warps

ICOM
05-19-2004, 05:13 PM
What do you guys use for carrying ya guns with warps. Like i just carry it without a bag since they dont make bags with warp sleeve etc...I am just wondering.

1stdeadeye
05-19-2004, 05:15 PM
Put a Data or Have Blue removable drop on it and then Put the marker in it's case and the Warp/Drop in my gear bag.

Tunaman
05-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Go to your local Camera store. They will have a bag that will fit it with the warp on. I used to use one and it was great. I also got your warp breech oring in and it is coming back to you now. Thanks for being patient.

DiSoRdeR
05-19-2004, 05:39 PM
Go to your local Camera store. They will have a bag that will fit it with the warp on.
Thats a great idea. I would of never thought of that, and I even have one :rolleyes:

Onryou
05-19-2004, 09:42 PM
a bowling ball bag works too. well it did for me until i got my Z...

Evil Bob
05-20-2004, 12:01 AM
I use an NW quick disconnect to seperate my warp and armageddon regulator from the marker. The marker goes into the hard gun case, the warp and reg go into a second hard gun case.

-Evil Bob

Potatoboy
05-20-2004, 12:03 AM
I keep my warped E in a Ratco gearbag, plenty of room even with a hopper on it.

magmonkey
05-20-2004, 06:53 AM
nw quick disconnect with the warp mounted to the tank,
imo the nw disconnect is somthing that would have been HUGE if it was made by ohhh say dye

Creative Mayhem
05-20-2004, 07:25 AM
I keep my warped E in a Ratco gearbag, plenty of room even with a hopper on it.

I concurr... I can fit both my warped mags(no tanks) in my Ratco bag.

cledford
05-20-2004, 10:55 AM
I use an NW quick disconnect to seperate my warp and armageddon regulator from the marker. The marker goes into the hard gun case, the warp and reg go into a second hard gun case.

-Evil Bob

Exactly what I did as well. Things are different now that I use a flatline as the bracket drops it half and inch, then the NW another - which would be too much - but since I don;t use the warp anymore I don't worry about it. I guess it all comes down to the air system you use.

-Calvin

Chronobreak
05-20-2004, 11:01 AM
walk in with the completely overdone setup and just watch the stairs

Creative Mayhem
05-20-2004, 11:21 AM
walk in with the completely overdone setup and just watch the stairs

I do this too... hehe... SOOO much fun.. :D

MMM
05-20-2004, 12:53 PM
Ratco bag works for me. I didn't think of the camera bag, that's good idea.

Pacifist_Farmer
05-20-2004, 02:05 PM
go find a grocery/nongrocery supermarket distributor company, I got lucky, I worked for one

They often use very very durable plastic bins with hinged tops, i throw my gun in there with everything but the tank, and some of my longer barrels attached, and its always ready to go.

You can usually get them for free cause the company will pick up bins that belong to other companys and they wont reuse them

Muzikman
05-20-2004, 03:12 PM
As much as I think the "tool kit pouch" is on the Ratco is useless, I do have to say you can fit a lot of crap in the bag. I keep both my SB Stoker w/ tank (16oz CO2 detached), my Typhocker w/ warp (attached) and tank (68 Flatline attached), a revy and halo, and my barrel bag.

The harness and mask (in a bag) hang off the outside.

That is every thing you need except parts and tools, which if they did a better job on that tool kit it might have worked.

Again...look into the Ratco, it's nice.

EDIT:
Damn, I just looked to see what the retail price on these bags are...quite pricey...glad I got my two at IAO on Sunday;)