Why do heads need to roll? :confused:

NJPaint
05-19-2004, 08:10 PM
Yes, Warner Brothers.

I'll give you a clue it has to do with:

http://www.cynic.ws/ben/Kristin_Kreuk-aug2k2-Arena6.jpg

Cryer
05-19-2004, 08:15 PM
smallville season finale... I take it you didnt like it?

I didnt see it....

NJPaint
05-19-2004, 08:17 PM
It wasn't bad, Lex and Lana hug and then Lana sees clark standing accross the street, and she runs accross at him and then a stupid ****ing bus went in the way and Clark disapeared and the rose dropped and Lana was wondering what happend and GAH I HATE YOU WB

Brak
05-19-2004, 08:18 PM
It wasn't bad, Lex and Lana hug and then Lana sees clark standing accross the street, and she runs accross at him and then a stupid ****ing bus went in the way and Clark disapeared and the rose dropped and Lana was wondering what happend and GAH I HATE YOU WB

do you realize that you are angry at a TV show about superman

NJPaint
05-19-2004, 08:21 PM

Yes, and I realize that I am gushing like a 12 year old who has gotten their heart broken by a TV movie star.

And I feel like an immature screwed up high schooler watching it, but it is addicting... its little superman... with Kristine Kruek around... And an addictingly stupid plot line... Why not?

Brak
05-19-2004, 08:22 PM
Yes, and I realize that I am gushing like a 12 year old who has gotten their heart broken by a TV movie star.

And I feel like an immature screwed up high schooler watching it, but it is addicting... its little superman... with Kristine Kruek around... And an addictingly stupid plot line... Why not?

the real question is: why?

NJPaint
05-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Because.... Because.... Because.... Because....

Okay, so I don't have a reason... But GAH. Okay, I get the point I'll go back to fixing my EvoII. :(

Rather
05-19-2004, 08:27 PM
I hate smallville.... All it is is superman turned into another Dawsons Creek except he has super human strenght and kryptonyte. :mad:

anxiouspaintblr
05-19-2004, 08:40 PM

LOL!

yeah i watched it a few times too but then it got dumb. I didn't know you were supposed to follow it either? I thought it was jsut like a cartoon or something when all you do it watch one episode.

ASDadam
05-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Screw the series, do you have any more pictures of that chick?

I about busted when i saw her.

dansim
05-19-2004, 11:55 PM
i love the series but never get to see it....mmmmm lana

t33kyboy
05-20-2004, 01:55 AM
omg i loved what lana did with her hair, it was really nice and pretty.

Slimm Jimm
05-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Me want more Kristen Kruek Pics. :eek: :D

Dryden
05-20-2004, 12:11 PM
It wasn't bad, Lex and Lana hug and then Lana sees clark standing accross the street, and she runs accross at him and then a stupid ****ing bus went in the way and Clark disapeared and the rose dropped and Lana was wondering what happend and GAH I HATE YOU WBYeah, this is like the worst thing WB has ever done since Felicity cut her hair!! :rolleyes:

:D

NJPaint
05-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Of course I have more... not saying that I'll share that much though ;)

http://www.cynic.ws/ben/Kristin_Kreuk.jpg

graycie
05-20-2004, 10:36 PM
blah...i thought you were referring to the very dissapointing season finale of Angel. oh well, I have no other reason to watch the WB now except for pokemon. :(

TheTramp
05-21-2004, 01:32 PM

You're just PO'd that you didn't get a rose. :p ;)

Fixion
05-21-2004, 05:38 PM
:p your mad at a TV show.

I've never seen that show, but that might be atributed to the fact that I never watch TV. :o There is never anything good on, and I watch movies on my computer :D. I love you eMule, Bit Torrent, and IRC :).

mcdkid
05-21-2004, 09:56 PM
i was working on sumthin wendsday and looked at the clock and relized its 9:30 and i missed the season finale!!! but i caught the last 30mins of angel-
"personally id like to fight a dragon" (only weird scifi show i watch, other than buffy...mmm sharah) lol

StuDawggie
05-24-2004, 12:40 AM
blah...i thought you were referring to the very dissapointing season finale of Angel. oh well, I have no other reason to watch the WB now except for pokemon. :(

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it was the series finale, not just a season finale.

graycie
05-24-2004, 10:10 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it was the series finale, not just a season finale.

i all ready knew that, which made it more dissapointing.